Rate Dr. RANDALL S. SWORD

Dr. RANDALL S. SWORD's Ratings

Professional, courteous. Competitively priced. Not inexpensive but worth it given the results. Nice to have hair up there again. Over all a very positive experience. Recommended.

Submitted Oct. 30, 2012 | flag

In 2002 and 2003 Dr. Sword performed two 1,200 graft hair transplant procedures on me. Obviously, the results were awesome or I wouldn't have been back in 2003. In 2011 I decided to add fullness to my hairline and instead of going back to Dr. Sword, I went cheap, I used the Redondo Beach clinic that offers flat rate pricing and am regretting it. I figured it seems like a simple process, the clinic should be able to handle the operation. Even the Doctor's website, which has been pulled but can be found online at WayBack, states the difficulty of a hair transplant on the scale of 1-10 rates a 2. Since I went cheap I am now looking into a 4th hair transplant and not through the cheap South Bay clinic but Dr. Sword. Don't go discount on your hair

Submitted Sept. 14, 2012 | flag

Dr. Sword is simply the Best! Over the past 15 years I have been to Dr Bosley (scalp reductions and transplants) and a well know Doctor in Newport Beach. I needed a lot of work. Both were high priced and just ok. At Bosley I felt like I was part of an assembly line. I just had 1900 grafts done by Dr Sword about 10 days ago and the procedure was incredible. Dr Sword and his staff were remarkable. The experience was almost painless and everyone treated me like I was "special". Post op included a minimal amount of discomfort however Dr Sword gave me adequate medication to take care of that issue. It truly was an enlightening experience. I'll keep you posted on my progress but after years of searching for a doctor that really cares for his patients (and has a great sense of humor) I wouldn't go anywhere else. Feel fre to email me as to my progress. [email protected]

Submitted Oct. 30, 2010 | flag