Rate Dr. Gary Trey

Dr. Gary Trey's Ratings

Dr. Trey is humble, amiable, very sharp, and always attends my problems well. offers suggestions but does not push you too hard. very good listener, very good at putting you at ease, very eager to study and learn whatever he can about your condition and also the drugs that may be necessary, their side effects etc. he is also a very good role model of personal health, working hard at being fit himself. very compassionate.

Submitted May 22, 2014 | flag

Very businesslike and knowledgeable doctor. He listens to your issues, examines same and takes care of business that need be attended to. Even though GI issues are his sub-specialty as a primary care clinician he has a good enough knowledge of general medicine to speak appropriately. When I send him a request via the mail for prescription refills I get it back in a 2-3 days. He returns phone calls. On a weekend when I called him he called right back, and even called me back the next day to ask how I was. I can't ask for any more in a clinician and am glad he took me on as a patient.

Submitted Aug. 10, 2013 | flag

As a new patient, he took my health history very carefully. He listened to my symptoms, and provided explanation and suggestions, and worked with me to have a plan with consideration of my preference. I had few subsequent follow-up visits, which were all good experiences. He not only helps me with my GI problems, but as a PCP, he also very carefully watch and follow up my general health. The staff in the office is always very kind and helpful, and the environment is clean. He is a very knowledgeable doctor, and has great skills in communication and treating diseases.

Submitted Dec. 10, 2009 | flag

Very nice,excellent care & information Very very good.

Submitted Feb. 17, 2009 | flag