Rate Dr. CATHERINE M. Harrington

Dr. CATHERINE M. Harrington's Ratings

Dr. Harrington made the appointment an awkward check up very quick and comfortable! Definitely recommend!

Submitted Sept. 2, 2014 | flag

I love Dr. Harrington, I've only seen her twice so far, but she was always so happy and polite and even funny during our visits. It had been a full year in between my visits and she still remembered who I was. She's caring and compassionate, yet she is not pushy like most Drs. Values her patient's opinions! Would recommend her to anyone!

Submitted Aug. 16, 2013 | flag

She was great! Very knowledgeable, was able to give me all available options and recommendations! Highly recommend!

Submitted Aug. 1, 2013 | flag

Dr. Harrington communicates very well with the patient. She listens to your needs. She is energetic and positive. She cares about her patients. She made me feel very comfortable. I do recommend this doctor.

Submitted Sept. 7, 2012 | flag

Dr. Harrington made me feel very comfortable during my first visit. She is easy going and has a great bed-side manner.

Submitted Sept. 6, 2011 | flag

She knows her field and she does very well at what she does as an OB/GYN

Submitted Dec. 4, 2010 | flag