Rate Dr. Douglas A. Gedestad

Dr. Douglas A. Gedestad's Ratings

I'm very confident that my health is their top priority, and I know they would never recommend any sort of dental procedure that I didn't need. I trust them completely. I've never had to worry about them being understaffed or not being able to help me right when I need it. They have a huge staff that's very knowledgeable and qualified. I feel like they go out of their way to accommodate my schedule. I always get the appointment time I want. They have some of the cleanest dental equipment I have ever seen. They make an extra effort to make sure they only use the best for their patients. Just as a side note, this business is really conveniently located and is close to everything. It is right off and freeway and close to all kinds of shops that I love! I was able to do my shopping for the week right after my appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][102996].votes_count ]]