Dr. DOUGLAS A. GEDESTAD

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 1 review. Dr. DOUGLAS A. GEDESTAD has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dentist-related: cavities, gum disease, teeth cleaning, dental care, gingivitis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "DOUGLAS" to "DOUGLAS A."
RID: 2574440
01/03/13 5 5 5 5 I'm very confident that my health is their top priority, and I know they would never recommend any sort of dental procedure that I didn't need. I trust them completely. I've never had to worry about them being understaffed or not being able to help me right when I need it. They have a huge staff that's very knowledgeable and qualified. I feel like they go out of their way to accommodate my schedule. I always get the appointment time I want. They have some of the cleanest dental equipment I have ever seen. They make an extra effort to make sure they only use the best for their patients. Just as a side note, this business is really conveniently located and is close to everything. It is right off and freeway and close to all kinds of shops that I love! I was able to do my shopping for the week right after my appointment.
Insurance: Delta Dental