Rate Dr. Richard T. Jermyn

Dr. Richard T. Jermyn's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr. Jermyn's for almost 7 years. He is kind, compassionate and cares about his patients. He has always treated me with the utmost respect and sensitivity. He is extremely knowledgeable and will do whatever he can to help. There are many doctors who should learn some bedside manners the way Dr. Jermyn has. I think he is a great doctor and an awesome human being!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1973453].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr. Jermyn truly understands the sufferings of chronic pain. He will try to comprehensively treat all aspects of your condition. Without him, I would have been incapacitated and too disabled to work. He has given me the tools to lead the most functional life under the circumstances. Caring, funny, just wonderful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1973452].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2007

Excellent diagnostician. Very knowledgeable and spends alot of time getting to the root of the problem. Great doctor & will use again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1973451].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2006

I credit this Dr. for giving me my life back. He was very empathetic and got to the root of my problem. Easily referred me to a surgeon, not an egotist and LISTENED to me. He continues to treat me and, as a result, I am able to work full-time, be involved with my kids and my community. After years of Dr.'s saying "stress" was causing my back problem, Dr. J. had test done and got on it right away. He is kind and shares information in layman's language. He is a true lifesaver.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1973450].votes_count ]]