Rate Dr. LOURDES V. HAWKINS

Dr. LOURDES V. HAWKINS's Ratings

I highly recommend Dr. Lourdes Hawkins to anyone who is looking for a truly gifted dentist.I spent thousands of dollars with other dentists and finally figured out that some dentist are made into dentists and there are a few out there that were born to be dentists. Dr.Lourdes Hawkins was born to be a dentist. She is a humble and honest person who truly cares about her patients. I have often left her office feeling like she did not charge me enough money for all the work she did. I have never felt that way about any other dentist. She goes beyond the call of duty in addition to making sure that You are comfortable and it is a painless experience. Her staff is also wonderful! No other dentist can compare to her! Once you experience what a true dentist is like you won’t settle for less. She is highly skilled and caring and most of all has ethics. If more dentists were like her they would never have to worry about losing any patients!

Submitted Aug. 27, 2011 | flag