Dr. Ikbal Tokat

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 18/06/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Ikbal Tokat has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dr. Ikbal Tokat
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2766979
13/08/13 5 5 5 5 Dr Tokat is a well-mannered doctor who makes her patients/parents feel like home. Her experience (both medical and motherhood) makes her exceptional, especially for new moms like myself. She is very friendly, also very dedicated and serious at her job -even changed my newborn's diaper while examining him-, approaching every child with high attention and great care. The staff is experienced like herself. Yet, they are not sole professionals with experience, but connecting with the parents and kids, paying attention to their needs. The office is overall the warmest dr's office I've ever been!
Insurance: Oxford
RID: 2699256
02/07/13 5 5 5 5 The office environment and the staff were great. I did not see this type of comfortable and kid-friendly dr's office before this.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 2695921

27/06/13 5 5 5 5 She is the my best doctor.She is taking your appointment on time . She has very comfortable office .She is very helpful.
Paid (or co-pay): $100
RID: 2691299
21/06/13 5 5 5 5 When I entred to the Clinic. I thougt I came to wrong place it is amazing clinic I have never seen anything like that before. It is comfortbal and relaxing. And staff are GREAT. They are very helpful and kind. Thank you. Thank you
Insurance: Aetna
Paid (or co-pay): $5
RID: 2677198
12/06/13 5 5 5 5 This practice is great! When I went to the practice I was amazed with helpful staff and place. Dr Tokat is also so sensitive, helpful and has very wide range of knowledge. She is great on her work. So much thanksss to her and her staff!!!
Insurance: Aetna