Dr. Alexander Zaks

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 07/01/14    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Alexander Zaks has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dr. Alexander Zaks
Pain Mgmt / Physical Rehab-related: pain relief, physical rehabilitation, stroke recovery, accident recovery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5598128
04/07/14 5 4 5 5 I was hurt and have been going here a while. They have continued to help me 'I can be grumpy I am in pain when I get there' but they are always friendly and when I leave I feel good again. I gave you a 4 for on-time because I do wait about 15mins which I understand it takes a few minutes to get me checked in so 4 out of 5 is not bad. Thank you and see you guys again soon.
Respond

04/06/14 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 3649931
07/01/14 5 5 5 5 Pain is Gone thanks to Alexander Zaks' Medical Clinic in LA. :) You guys are great and that is jsut how I feel aboutit thank you for everything.
Respond

02/12/12 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 2486336
30/11/12 5 5 5 5 Thank you Dr Alexander Zaks, without your help I don't know what would have happen :)
* - Rating left by a registered user