Rate Dr. Zulma S. Tovar Spinoza

Dr. Zulma S. Tovar Spinoza's Ratings

Dr Tovar Spinoza is by far one of the best Drs I've seen. I entrusted my daughters brain surgery to her and with wonderful results. She has a phenomenal bedside matter and made my daughter at ease. Very knowledgeable and sincerely cares.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2531682].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

Great caring and professional doctor; she made easier a very difficult time and now our son is after and healthy. Thanks God for doctors like her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][210402].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2013

Wonderful woman and a fantastic doctor! Knowledgeable and carrying like few I've seen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][210401].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2012

Great caring doctor! Excellent bedside manners, deep knowdlege and excellent surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][210400].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2012

She is a fellowship trained pediatric neurosurgeon that also sees adults. She is extrememly caring and dedicated to her patients. Also,the only doctor who has ever wanted me to have her email address.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][210399].votes_count ]]