You may also like

Rate Dr. Joseph V. Centofanti

Dr. Joseph V. Centofanti's Ratings

Professional, great staff, all around a truly refreshing experience. Would highly reccommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2762119].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Dr. Centofanti was very understanding, he listened to what I had to say he is the one doctor who found out what was causing my pain. I am so grateful to find such a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2753085].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

Very dissatisfied with his staff, his care, his lack of attention and compassion, and unclear explanation of results and terms. He is very swift to get you out of his office and on to the next. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. I made a payment back in early September and it has not been posted on the current invoices that they send me every month. I have included the receipt and a request asking for an accurate bill.....they still haven't corrected it. Hmmm, where could this payment be? Also, he and/or his staff lacks the ability to submit records to TDI, insurance benefit company and others doctors, which caused a huge delay on my extended claim. He needs the police to tell his patients not to bother him! do you think they have more important things to do? I, and others, have been told by the police it's best not to go back there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2748401].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

Dr Joseph V Centofanti has got to be one of the WORST doctors in the State Of Rhode Island. His staff is completely unprofessional! I was a patient after falling off a deck. I had several issues and was referred to Dr Joseph V Centrofanti at the time I had Blue Cross and the Dr saw dollar signs! He does not care about your health all he cares about is his pockets! I have filed a complaint with the Department of Health! Dr Joseph Centofant you know who this is but let me give you a hint my first name is Alex!!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2705056].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2015

Very professional and knowledgeable. He did a complete exam and questions you well on what your health back ground is, absolutely very caring and does not rush you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1973589].votes_count ]]