Rate Dr. Jenick Toomassian

Dr. Jenick Toomassian's Ratings

Jenny practices community acupuncture. I have been to many acupuncturists before her (private and community) but she is by far the best one. She is very knowledgeable, detail-oriented, and efficient. I don't understand how acupuncture works exactly, but let me tell you, finding the right acupuncturist is very important. Jenny knows more than other acupuncturists I have been to before, and her results are more noticeable. For instance, one session I had a headache, and she was able to make it go away in two minutes tops, by changing needle points and asking for my feedback. That fast? Wow. Other times I had headaches and went to an acupuncturist, and would go home feeling heavy or have an even heavier headache. I am very pleased with her, so I wanted to leave this comment.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2011 | flag