Dr. BEEMEN N. KHALIL

Grad. Year: 2004

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. BEEMEN N. KHALIL has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Surgeon (general)-related: microsurgery, general surgery, trauma surgery, transplant surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "BEEMEN" to "BEEMEN N."
RID: 2425373
15/09/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Khalil is a very skillful surgeon. He laparoscopically performed full gastrectomy surgery to treat very uncommon invasive adenocarcinoma tumor in my husband's case. Dr. Khalil did an excellent job of explaining to us in layman terms the diagnosis, curative options, and future impact. He made us feel very comfortable, kindly answering all our questions and addressing all our concerns. He guided and connected us to the right doctors (GI, Onco) and helped navigate through all pre-op procedures smoothly. From day one, we felt like we could trust him completely and knew we were in the right hands. After the surgery he regularly checked on my husband, followed up on all the post-op tests and promptly conveyed to us the results. PAMF doctors are awesome, and Dr. Khalil is THE BEST. Love his smile! God bless him.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1677625
05/01/12 5 5 5 5 Doctor Khalil is an excellent surgeon. He was very helpful, attentive and the surgery went smoothly with no complications. He did excellent follow up and was very caring all through the process.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1421785
20/04/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Khalil is the best doctor I have EVER met. He performed surgery on my grandmother and he visited her every day until she was discharged (for 7 days), sometimes even twice a day! I really appreciate his patience and concern. He is also very helpful, great at communicating (he even gave me his cell phone number), and is enthused about the progress of his patients. Overall 100% GREAT doctor!
Insurance: Medicare