Rate Dr. Mark S. Amster

Dr. Mark S. Amster's Ratings

I called to make an appointment for my elderly aunt as I must bring her to appointments. The office staff was cooperative and professional. They offered me an appointment to see Dr. Amster or his physician assistant. The physician assistant had an earlier appointment. I was told my aunt would only see the doctor if the physician assistant had a question about diagnosis or treatment as he functioned independently under the doctor's supervision. My aunt is very particular and insisted in seeing the doctor so I took a later appointment to see Dr. Amster. He was professional and knowledgeable and took care of the procedure the same day so we didn't have to come back. He put my aunt at ease. I recommend him without reservation.

Submitted Dec. 28, 2013 | flag

I went on websites to look up this man. I don't know who is writing these reviews. I got only positives about this man. I am hear to tell you, this man is awful, rude and uncaring!!!!! The PA does most of the work. He is great, but the doctor is in and out in less than 5 minutes!!! He asks like you are a bother. Unfortunately I have met so many Drs. just like him. I am happy to say after yrs. and yrs. I finally found a great primary care physician. He is the one who sent me to Dr. Amster, but it was not his fault.Where I live there are no dermatologists that take my insurance. So if you want a caring, dependable dermatologist, stay far away........

Submitted Dec. 19, 2013 | flag

I have been Dr Amsters pt for about 14 years. He has been consistently courteous efficient and he listens attentively to all my questions. He is diligent in removing any precancerous lesions he may detect on my skin. I would highly recommend him . His staff has always been excellent.

Submitted June 18, 2013 | flag

Dr. Amster is user friendly and highly competent. His staff has little or no turnover and are friendly and comfortable to work with. He is efficient and starts no later than 7:00 am which is terrific for early risers.

Submitted June 10, 2013 | flag

My visits with Dr. Amster have led to longevity. He's a lifesaver in the field of dermatology - preventing, detecting, and treating skin cancer and other dermatological issues. Dr. Amster is thorough, professional, personable, and accurate in his treatment. I have been a patient of Dr. Amster for about 10 years and have always been pleased with his treatment - never encountering adverse consequences. I trust Dr. Amster. His staff has been professional, thorough, and accommodating with every contact. I highly recommend Dr. Amster for dermatological treatment.

Submitted May 19, 2013 | flag

Staff always courteous and prompt; Dr. Amster is caring and dilligent. Highly recommended.

Submitted May 16, 2013 | flag

Ben going here for years. Dr Amster is great. Wouldn't go anywhere else

Submitted May 15, 2013 | flag

I feel very at ease going to Dr. Amster. He has always been Punctual. There was a mix up on an appointment once and he still fit me in without a wait. He never seems to be in a hurry and answers any questions I may have.

Submitted May 15, 2013 | flag

Have been seeing Dr. Amster for a few years now & have had nothing but pleasant interactions. Exams seem quick, but thorough & he has been diligent to remove anything that looks remotely suspicious. The only reason I gave a 4 out of 5 for punctuality, was because they ran about 20min. late to take me in. Very pleased overall.

Submitted April 26, 2013 | flag

Dr Amster has been my dermatologist for many years and has always taken time to review his findings, recommendations and follow test results. I have recommended Dr Amster to family and friends.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2013 | flag