Rate Dr. Chingchai Wanidworanun

Dr. Chingchai Wanidworanun's Ratings

Dr. Wanid did a quick examination and assigned nearly every narcotic and non-narcotic in the book, I believe he is a problem doctor in that he prescribes WAY too much medication ailments that should be treated with nothing more than natural means. That is not to say that he is purposefuly harmul, I think he actually believes he is doing the right thing, but if I were you, I'd steer clear of his "prescibe first, hope to cure what ails you" style of being a doctor. Just my two cents: find someone a little less liberal with his drugs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1973726].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2013

Really thorough and thoughtful. Spent a full half hour with me, not distracted by other patients. Focussed on my problem and came up with a diagnosis that two other doctors missed.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1973725].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2007

Unbelievable. I have been to 4 doctors who had no idea how to treat my symptoms, including 2 GI specialists. He found my ulcer and after 1 week of treatment I felt better for the first time in over 6 months.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1973724].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2006

Is not patient, doesn't listen and quick to diagnose (mis-diagnose). Has no code of ethics, unprofessional, and rude to say the least. Should not be practicing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1973723].votes_count ]]