You may also like

Rate Dr. William A. Squires

Dr. William A. Squires's Ratings

I'm not sure what these people are seeing. I've seen Dr. Squires on several occasions and find him very helpful. He listens and gives his explanation of what he thinks is going on. He has given examples of his experiences treating other patients with similiar symptoms and what he has found to be the cause. He focuses on curing the ailment instead of treating the symptoms. As the other poster said, he recommends books to educate yourself. He gives handouts of what he wants you to do and how to do it. He strikes me to be a doctor who truly wants to heal you. My mother had been to several doctors for numbness in her feet and legs and was told it was her thyroid and B12, but she was continuing to get sick after treatment. She had an MRI to rule out MS and it came back possible Lyme. She went to Squires who confirmed her MRI with blood tests and she has been recovering since then. He's very easy going and jokes around and smiles. I've never seen him in a cross way. In addition, I've taken my son there and my sister has been to see him. He didn't find anything wrong with my son's labs and therefore didn't prescribe any meds, but only diet changes to address his health issues. His receptionist has no personality and seems to not like answering the phone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2804331].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Excellent dr . Great knowledge very comfortable to talk

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2699084].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2148859].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2011

I agree with the other comments. He really is a total jerk and has no bedside manner whatsoever. I STRONGLY recommend finding another doctor or practice. He treats you like a kindergartener. He actually cursed at me during one of my appointments because I said something he thought was stupid. Completely unprofessional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2148858].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

I found Dr. Squires to be very throrough. He never gave me the run around and got right to the point. If he felt I had something that did not requrie medicine, he would not prescribe it. He was quick to answer questions and offer advice on how to "heal" myself.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2148857].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2007

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2148856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2006

I agree with the comment that Dr. Squires can be very condescending to patients, which I think is very unprofessional. He acts like you should know the answers to your own questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2148855].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2005

Very helpful and informative

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2148854].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2005

This guy is a real class A jerk. He makes his patients feel like they're stupid for coming in. I do not recommend this man at all. He's very cocky and condescending.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2148853].votes_count ]]