Rate Dr. William A. Squires

Dr. William A. Squires's Ratings

Submitted Dec. 9, 2011 | flag

I agree with the other comments. He really is a total jerk and has no bedside manner whatsoever. I STRONGLY recommend finding another doctor or practice. He treats you like a kindergartener. He actually cursed at me during one of my appointments because I said something he thought was stupid. Completely unprofessional.

Submitted March 13, 2007 | flag

I found Dr. Squires to be very throrough. He never gave me the run around and got right to the point. If he felt I had something that did not requrie medicine, he would not prescribe it. He was quick to answer questions and offer advice on how to "heal" myself.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2007 | flag

Submitted Aug. 6, 2006 | flag

I agree with the comment that Dr. Squires can be very condescending to patients, which I think is very unprofessional. He acts like you should know the answers to your own questions.

Submitted Sept. 24, 2005 | flag

Very helpful and informative

Submitted May 16, 2005 | flag

This guy is a real class A jerk. He makes his patients feel like they're stupid for coming in. I do not recommend this man at all. He's very cocky and condescending.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2004 | flag