Dr. Lori A. Finn

Grad. Year: 1991

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 03/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.4 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Lori A. Finn has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2300403
28/06/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Finn is an excellent physician/ internist. Very thorough, caring and prompt with follow up on feddback, test results, etc. She has excellent dr/patient communication skills.
RID: 1343111
21/01/11 4 3 3 1 Prescribed penicillen without looking at my chart or asking me if I had an allergy. I am highly allergic which is clearly marked in my file. I caught the error at the pharmacy.
RID: 1329114
06/01/11 5 5 5 5 Cheerful and thorough. My 15 yr old son was put "at ease" by her caring manner. Follows up on everything. great doctot!!!
RID: 1088126
25/01/10 5 5 5 5 Dr Finn was knowledgeable, easy to talk to, and called me the next day with my test results. The office staff are friendly and helpful. I was able to get an appointment quickly. Priority HMO.  Respond
RID: 908584
09/06/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Finn is very personable, helpful, and caring. I recommend her very highly!
* - Rating left by a registered user