Rate Dr. Nick Schembri

Dr. Nick Schembri's Ratings

Dr. Nick Schembri is the best, kindest most involved Chiropractor I have ever been to. I can't say enough about his compassion and passion for what he does. The staff at West Coast Chiropractic couldn't be nicer! As long as my husband and I live in the area we will continue to be treated by this fine team of specialists!

Submitted March 1, 2013 | flag

Wow. I was never a firm believer that Chiropractic medicine makes a big difference until just recently. The other day I went for a run and something happened, I was down for 3 days, Ice & pain killers. I went in to see Dr. Schembri, and he pin pointed exactly what happened, made the necessary adjustments and I feel just back to 100%. I am planning a run tomorrow. I am not planning on regularly seeing a chiropractor because, I rarely have problems like this, but if I do, I will definitely being going back to Dr. Nick Schembri!

Submitted Jan. 27, 2011 | flag