Rate Dr. Nick Schembri

Dr. Nick Schembri's Ratings

I completely love Dr Nick, Dr Jay and Dr Sarah. They have helped both my husband and me get to much better health

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2724855].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

Dr. Nick Schembri is the best, kindest most involved Chiropractor I have ever been to. I can't say enough about his compassion and passion for what he does. The staff at West Coast Chiropractic couldn't be nicer! As long as my husband and I live in the area we will continue to be treated by this fine team of specialists!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][103153].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

Wow. I was never a firm believer that Chiropractic medicine makes a big difference until just recently. The other day I went for a run and something happened, I was down for 3 days, Ice & pain killers. I went in to see Dr. Schembri, and he pin pointed exactly what happened, made the necessary adjustments and I feel just back to 100%. I am planning a run tomorrow. I am not planning on regularly seeing a chiropractor because, I rarely have problems like this, but if I do, I will definitely being going back to Dr. Nick Schembri!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][103152].votes_count ]]