SAMINA QURAISHI

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 06/02/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.6 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 9 reviews. SAMINA QURAISHI has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers

Acupuncturist-related: pain relief, nausea, acupuncture
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

15/05/13 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 2623172
21/04/13 5 4 1 1 Overrated as far as effectiveness and level of knowledge. She's very nice but tends to leave her patients unattended with needles in them for close to an hour or more when she gets busy. This form of neglect is dangerous. I brought others in for treatment because of the cost and all complained of being left too long and feeling worse.
RID: 2498303
12/12/12 5 5 5 5 My anxiety and depression is so much better. I am very thankful.  Respond
RID: 2400657
14/08/12 5 5 5 5 she helped with my back pain. very professional and takes the time to listen.  Respond
RID: 2316447
03/07/12 5 5 5 5 I really liked the place and the acupuncturist. It was a good experience overall.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1697591
26/01/12 5 5 5 5 I've been to a few other acupuncturists over the years, and she is the best in my humble opinion. She has helped me a lot and I always look forward to coming to relax at her clinic. It is very clean, with soothing music and just overall my sanctuary in NYC.  Respond
RID: 1540455
18/09/11 5 5 5 5 I absolutely love going to see this acupuncturist. I have been to several other acupuncturists in my life and she is my favorite because she is very effective and caring. Although her office is busy, she always finds a way to spend time enough time with her patients to get to know them and better understand how they are feeling. The office is clean and beautiful. It's very relaxing and she always helps me with my chronic arthritic pain. I can work and not go on disability because my pain is under control.
RID: 1443147
17/05/11 5 5 5 5 I came in for weight loss treatments and I have been doing great so far. I am happy with the weight I lost over the past few months and I feel much happier and with more energy. What I like is that the acupuncturist counsels me on other things as well such as diet and exercise. It is the best part of my week to go and get treatment. Its so relaxing! If you are trying to lose weight I suggest you go to this acupuncturist, she is very nice and good.  Respond
RID: 1367188
19/02/11 5 5 5 5 I have been getting treatment with Samina Quraishi for 2 years for my chronic illness. She keeps me healthy and I am grateful. I highly recommend her if you are looking for an acupuncturist in nyc.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1310342
08/12/10 5 5 5 5 such a nice acupuncturist. i have been to a few in my time, but she is by far the best and kindest i've been to.