Rate Dr. Jonathan T. Snashall

Dr. Jonathan T. Snashall's Ratings

The treatment of allergy injections and prescribed medication have given me my quality of life back.My asthma was so severe I could not sleep or work without always struggling to breathe.That has changed. My life has been saved.I am so very grateful.This has been due to Dr, Schenkel's expertise and care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][103287].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2013

Dr. Schenkel is an excellent allergist. He has been nothing short of helpful and courteous to me since I became his patient about five years ago. I would highly recommend Dr. Schenkel to anyone who would have the need to seek advise from an allergist. My co-worker recommended Dr. Schenkel to me, and I am very glad that she did.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][103286].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2013

Everyone is very friendly. I am always very well taken care of. It is a very warm and homey atmosphere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][103285].votes_count ]]