Rate Dr. Louis J. Ciliberti

Dr. Louis J. Ciliberti's Ratings

In one day I went from the ER where I was diagnosed with a tri-mal break to the office of Penn. Orthopedic Center. When the office staff said that I was fortunate to have an outstanding ankle surgeon available that day, I did not fully understand the significance of their words. And then I met Dr. Louis Ciliberti. Dr. Ciliberti is an extremely caring surgeon who took the time to explain my situation in detail outlining the surgery that needed to be done and the length of the recovery process. I was frustrated, scared, & in a lot of pain, but he reassured me before surgery, after surgery, and in all the followup appointments thereafter. When some concerns arose, he referred me immediately to a wound specialist. Again, my well being was his major concern. I am a walking advertisement for this gentlemen and have nothing but praise for this professional, empathetic surgeon...and his staff, too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2724600].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

Dr. Ciliberti is great! I totally blew out my Achilles tendon and was referred to Dr. Ciliberti by the ER doctor. I had asked several of my friends in the medical hardware business and not many of them knew him as he had worked in Texas previously. Many even referred me to other doctors. However, after having met Dr. Ciliberti and consulting him on the injury, I felt he was the surgeon to go with. I am really glad I made that decision. On the day of surgery, he and his staff were caring and professional. He walked me through each part of the process and allowed me to navigate what can be a fairly stressful event. His bedside manner is reassuring and professional. When the procedure was finished he let me know he had gone as far as using a stem cell graft on my tendon, which is progressive and used on high profile athletes, which I am not. He isn't just a five star surgeon, he gives five star treatment from consult to follow up. No matter who you are, when you work with Dr. Ciliberti you get the sense you are high profile to him. I have had several surgeries and my experience with Dr. Ciliberti was second to none.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2651375].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

Doctor Ciliberti is the BEST! Within 1 month of moving to this area I fell while jogging and broke my ankle in 2 places. Called the office and was seen immediately. Dr Ciliberti explained the operation and calmed my fears. During the operation his instrument went right thru the bone in my ankle and he was unable to put in the plate. He talked to me and recommended that I see Dr. Morris to see why my bones were so thin. After seeing Dr. Morris it was determined that I have osteoporosis and have started treatment for that. I appreciate all that Dr. Ciliberti did for me and am happy to say that my ankle has healed and am back to walking, riding a bike and will try jogging very soon with many thanks to a great doctor. He is very knowledgeable and I would recommend him highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2583677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2014

Dr Ciliberti came very highly recommended to me through a trusted source in the medical industry. My experience with Dr Ciliberti has been execellent. I sufferred severe bilateral calcaneal fractures. He performed the surgery percutaneously and the results were exceptional. I strongly believe this has led to a much faster recovery than I would have experienced with another physician. He is a very skilled surgeon and the follow up care has been excellent. I would highly recommend Dr Ciliberti to anyone that wants to be in the absolute best hands possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2236232].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

Dr. Ciliberti is the best and I highly recommend him. My fiancé broke her ankle in 3 places, a very serious break. She was immediately admitted into the hospital. Dr. Ciliberti came to the hospital at 10pm on a Friday Night and decided to do the surgery that evening. Her break was so serious that she was advised of the possibility of amputation! Dr. Ciliberti saved her foot. His bedside manner made us feel like he was our best friend from the start. He continued to care for her throughout the entire process. Again, I would highly recommend him!!!!!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][103477].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2013

I had a severe right calcaneal fracture on October 5th 2013. Based on what I read on various internet sources, my long term prognosis was not good. After Dr Ciliberti did my open ORIF sugery, I'm happy to say my recovery is going even better than I could have hoped. I followed everything he told me to do (exactly)- and after only 7 weeks I'm starting to put weight on it and my x-rays look great. My incision healed perfectly and faster than we expected. This surgeon handled my injury professionally, efficiently & with care. After going from almost losing my foot on day one, to starting physical therapy with a great prognosis just 7 weeks later, I couldn't be more impressed with the talents of Dr Ciliberti. He's a very good surgeon and I would recommend him to anyone I know!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][103476].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2013

He seemed like he cared, but the diagnosis and treatment plan were not adequate. I have to seek another opinion since I'm still in alot of pain. I don't fault him for it, whatever I'm dealing with seems difficult to diagnose and treat. He has a great bedside manner, very polite and prompt. I really liked him and would still recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][103475].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2013

Had a very simple procedure done but was nervous about it. Dr. Ciliberti was very friendly and gentle. He asked me numerous times if I was OK because he knew I was nervous. Office staff and nurses were wonderful. All over great experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][103474].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Dr. Ciliberti is great! My son fractured his right foot. Dr. Ciliberti took very good care of him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][103473].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2013

Dr. Ciliberti was wonderfu1! He is knowledgeable and so easy to talk to! He has helped me so much with my foot. I cannot thank him enough for taking the time with me. I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][103472].votes_count ]]