Rate Dr. David Savitz

Dr. David Savitz's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr. Savitz for over 27 years and trust him completely. Not just bright and approachable but really an excellent person. His office is on time and staff is top notch. Thanks Dr. Savitz.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][705656].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

I have had Dr. Savitz as my primary care physician for approximately 36 years, beginning when I worked in Boston. He is an excellent diagnostician and treats ailments appropriately (just the right amount of intervention (neither too much or too little) applied at the right time to have precisely the right result. I have not worked in Boston for over 20 years but I continue to use Dr. Savitz as my PCP despite the high cost of parking in Boston. He also has a knack of picking excellent colleagues and the practice runs very smoothly. I trust everyone in the office to perform superbly each and every time and I have rarely had any negative feedback about the service I receive at his offices.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][705655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

Dr. Savitz is wonderful. I saw him when I was 1 week away from having a baby and was really sick. A week later, he stopped by my room in the hospital to check on me and my baby. I was pleasantly shocked as I never would have expected that level of care. How many doctors these days would bother to do that?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][705654].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Savitz for 5 years while living In Boston and Beyond. A methodical relative screened 25 doctors and chose him as his primary care physician and now our entire family uses him. Dr. Savitz is methodical himself and a fabulous doctor giving careful consideration to the scope and cause of each problem. I can't recommend him enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][705653].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2009

I've used Dr Savitz for about 15 years. I started using him when I worked in the city but continue to use him even though I am 30 miles out. Why? Because he is methodical and willing to discussion and explain your situation while doing it in an efficient manner. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][705652].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2009

I've been with Dr. Savitz for round about 17 years. My initial reason for seeing him was due to a health issue that had yet to be seriously addressed elsewhere. I credit Dr. Savits with litterally saving my life. After a thorough exam it was determined my issues required emergency hospitalization. Savits appeared at the hospital early on his way to his practice downtown to followup and see that my care was going well and that I didn't have any concerns - and I wasn't even a regular patient of his at that time. I certainly am now and have been with him ever since. An excellent doctor. I've never been disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][705651].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2008

I have been seeing Dr. Savitz for over 20 years and continue to do so even tho I no longer work downtown and he is really the only reason I go downtown. His care and responsiveness have always been excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][705650].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2008

i have been going to dr savitz for 10+ years. i really trust him and he has always listened to my problems and has followed through with them. he always refers me when he feels i need additional treatment. i feel very confident with him in charge of my health care. also, when i've needed to get in touch with him over the wkend, the on call dr always calls back promptly and has taken care of my needs immediately. i need to find a new dr closer to home but i don't want to leave his care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][705649].votes_count ]]