Rate Dr. Ari Kramer

Dr. Ari Kramer's Ratings

Dr. Kramer is the best dentist i have ever had. First, I am afraid of needles, but with him a pleasure, never saw it coming and such gentle hands. Second, He is a charming and cheery person and you feel at ease to ask him anything. Third, he is very thorough and will not undertake any procedure without you being fully informed (as a lay person) and can make the best decision possible. Fourth, he doesn't rush from one patient to the next, and makes you feel like there are no other patients for him to see. You have his undivided attention. Last, his receptionist is also wonderful and very pleasant to talk to if you ever have to sit in the waiting area. He is simply a great dentist and there is nothing i can say that he lacks. A great experience every time (if you need a dentist). Don't hesitate to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1974063].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Great Doctor, painless cleaning, he has amazing delicate hands - Best dentist out there, no doubts.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1974062].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

The BEST dental experience ever, and I have spent many many hours in the dentist chair in my life -- crowns, re-crowned, fillings, perio. Dr. Ari, is without a doubt, the most efficient, thorough and knowledgeable dentist ever. His staff is terrific and did I mention the view of central park from the chair? Highly recommend and will tell everyone I know to run to Dr. Ari Kramer!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1974061].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2011

Dr. Kramer is not only the best dentists I've been to but is probably one of the best doctors from any specialty that I've seen. You receive a higher level of attention and care from doctors who love practicing their profession and you can tell Dr. Kramer is one such doctor. His bedside manner is warm and friendly and he takes the time to explain everything he's doing and makes sure you're fully on board. Furthermore, rather than try to push unnecessary procedures on you, he takes a conservative approach, taking the time to diagnose, and present you with the best options as he sees them, and allows you to decide which route to take. On top of this he wants to see his patients take responsibility for their own health so spends a good deal of time answering your questions. If you've had trouble finding a dentist you like, then definitely visit Dr. Kramer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1974060].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2011

He's amazing, compassionate, thorough, professional and I would strongly recommend him. His work is that of an artist. He makes going to the dentist a pleasure - and that in itself is a rare thing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1974059].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2010

Great dentist. Very thorough inital exam. Pleasent cleaning. Painless filling. I would recommend him to my family and friends. He took the time to explain everything he's doing so there were no surprise. Very knowledgeable and patient. Answered my questions with great detail. We discussed possible treatment options for my chipped teeth and we came to a decision together. There was no sales pitch in there. He's a warm hearted guy and is going to take good care of you. You can tell that just by observing the interaction in the office: him, his staff, his patients. But don't take my word for it. Check him out for yourself. It'll be the most pleasent dentist visit you've ever had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1974058].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2010

Dr. Kramer is a fantastic dentist, as well as a genuine and kind human being. I am not afreid of dental work anymore! I will be reccomending him to my friends, family, and clients going forward.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1974057].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2008

Excellent dentist. Painless, meticulous and kind. I would highly recommend him. I love my new teeth!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1974056].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2008

painless, best experience I've ever had at dentist! I left with a beautiful smile. I trusted him so much I could have fallen asleep in his chair:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1974055].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2008

Dr. Kramer is an excellent dentist and I would reccomend him to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1974054].votes_count ]]