Rate Dr. Robert J. Herbst

Dr. Robert J. Herbst's Ratings

Iam was very happy with the staff they are very personable and helpful.I was seen by DR ROBERT for accupuncture and weight loss and was very happy with the out come. I would highly recommend DR Robert to my family and friends he is very knowlegable personal.

Submitted July 14, 2014 | flag

I have been treated by Dr. Herbst on numerous occasions. From reducing stress levels and anxiety to fully eradicating my lower back pain, his application of knowledge and expertise has been a true blessing. In the past, I have seen other acupuncturists, but from my experience what distinguishes Dr. Herbst from the others, is his compassion coupled with intuition. This overall formula has been very effective for me and I would highly recommend him and his wellness center.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2013 | flag

The staff at Care Wellness is AMAZING! They are friendly, knowledgeable, and kind. Dr. Robert had been seeing me for over 3 years. I went to him with a very unusual condition that doctors and specialists could not diagnose. After many tests, treatments and scans...it was Dr. Robert who cured me of my very unusual nerve pain! He treats the "whole" person. He takes the time to get to know "you" and ask many questions to help all of you, not just "band-aide" a problem. The natural healing process helped my colds, sinuses and female problems as well. Before I went to Care Wellness, I have a medicine cabinet filled with over the counter and prescription drugs, now I have no drugs, just a few natural remedies. Dr. Roberts has educated me and I have recently began to juice veggies and fruits and have read several books on eating better. I have lost weight since seeing him and feel more energized and better. I highly recommend anyone go see his practice!

Submitted Oct. 14, 2013 | flag

I decided to try accupuncture after being diagnosed with infertility. Prior to going to Dr. Robert I was told by doctors that I had a one to two percent chance of carrying and delivering a baby. After a few months of accupuncture and herbs I concieved and delivered a healthy baby girl. Dr. Robert was very knowlegable and compassionate. I highly recommend Dr. Robert to anyone struggling with infertility.

Submitted Oct. 12, 2013 | flag

I have had excellent treatment from Robert J. Herbst for two separate problems. The first was a sciatic condition in my right hip and leg. The excruciating pain was alleviated with treatments by Dr. Robert until it subsided completely. I returned for his treatment this year for a shoulder pain that would not subside. This, too, was treated successfully. He also has helped with the treatment of a stress problem using his skills in a different manner that has been very successful. I have decided to continue treatments for the purpose of maintenance on a three weeks to monthly basis.

Submitted Oct. 12, 2013 | flag

I have used Dr. Robert Herbst for several years - his acupuncture has helped me tremendously....to be specific, he has reduced a cyst on the heel of my foot from sizable to barely apparent and the pain is gone... and he has worked miracles with my right knee...he is also gifted re: herbal remedies and has helped me with my breathing.....I can't say enough about Dr. Robert and urge everyone to give him a try. You will be very pleased....

Submitted Oct. 12, 2013 | flag

I was successfully treated for lower back pain by Robert Herbst, DOM. I would definetly recommend him to my friends and family. He was very professional and caring.

Submitted Oct. 3, 2013 | flag

After months of severe pain from ruptured disks and spinal stenosis, I tried acupunture for pain going from my hip down to my ankle. I felt reliefe from my first treatment and from my second treatment on it just got better. Dr. Robert has given me back my ability to move without being in pain.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2013 | flag

Robert Herbst uses ancient acupuncture techniques and modern research to make sure he can give the .best treatment possible. The staff is both friendly and helpful.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2013 | flag

I tried acupuncture for carpal tunnell syndrome and was surprised to see how quick it works. I felt a very significant difference after one treatment. I'm convinced. Thank you Dr Robert!

Submitted Nov. 11, 2012 | flag