Rate Dr. Robert J. Herbst

Dr. Robert J. Herbst's Ratings

I started suffering from extreme anxiety and depression in the beginning of the year to the point where I could barely work, and after some bad side effects from conventional depression treatment with drugs, a friend recommended me to try acupuncture. I am glad I found Dr. Herbst and his staff. He is very knowledgeable and keeps on doing a great job researching my symptoms and recommending ways to keep my morning anxiety under control. After a few months of treatment, my depression is gone and the anxiety is very much under control despite the constant stress at work. Dr. Herbst and the staff at CARE Wellness Center are kind and courteous, and always accommodate my crazy travel schedule. The nutrition advice I received was also spot on.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2574004].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

my allergies are completely under control because of dr herbst
also staff very efficient & always on time

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2573003].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Dr. Robert and the staff at Care Wellness are great. I've been going to Dr. Robert just over a year now for endometriosis and respiratory treatments. Within a few months I was no longer experiencing any pain and I was able to come off all medications. It is such an amazing feeling to not be on any type of medications, plus all the cost savings. I owe all of that to Dr. Robert and the compassionate care he provides.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2565254].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

I have been dealing with infertility for almost 4 years. I was finally given a diagnosis that included surgery as my treatment plan. I had the surgery and had no improvement. Devastated, I turned to a friend that recommended acupuncture. I have been receiving treatment since August 2, 2014 and have already had major improvement. Dr. Robert is amazing! His knowledge and kindness was refreshing. He made me feel so comfortable and answered all my questions. In the short time I have been treating with Dr. Robert he has done more to help with my condition than I could have ever hoped for. He has given me another chance to finally become a mother and for that I am truly grateful. I highly recommend Dr. Robert to anyone struggling with infertility.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2531954].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

Iam was very happy with the staff they are very personable and helpful.I was seen by DR ROBERT for accupuncture and weight loss and was very happy with the out come. I would highly recommend DR Robert to my family and friends he is very knowlegable personal.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2236257].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

I have been treated by Dr. Herbst on numerous occasions. From reducing stress levels and anxiety to fully eradicating my lower back pain, his application of knowledge and expertise has been a true blessing. In the past, I have seen other acupuncturists, but from my experience what distinguishes Dr. Herbst from the others, is his compassion coupled with intuition. This overall formula has been very effective for me and I would highly recommend him and his wellness center.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][103540].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2013

The staff at Care Wellness is AMAZING! They are friendly, knowledgeable, and kind. Dr. Robert had been seeing me for over 3 years. I went to him with a very unusual condition that doctors and specialists could not diagnose. After many tests, treatments and scans...it was Dr. Robert who cured me of my very unusual nerve pain! He treats the "whole" person. He takes the time to get to know "you" and ask many questions to help all of you, not just "band-aide" a problem. The natural healing process helped my colds, sinuses and female problems as well. Before I went to Care Wellness, I have a medicine cabinet filled with over the counter and prescription drugs, now I have no drugs, just a few natural remedies. Dr. Roberts has educated me and I have recently began to juice veggies and fruits and have read several books on eating better. I have lost weight since seeing him and feel more energized and better. I highly recommend anyone go see his practice!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][103539].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2013

I decided to try accupuncture after being diagnosed with infertility. Prior to going to Dr. Robert I was told by doctors that I had a one to two percent chance of carrying and delivering a baby. After a few months of accupuncture and herbs I concieved and delivered a healthy baby girl. Dr. Robert was very knowlegable and compassionate. I highly recommend Dr. Robert to anyone struggling with infertility.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][103538].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2013

I have had excellent treatment from Robert J. Herbst for two separate problems. The first was a sciatic condition in my right hip and leg. The excruciating pain was alleviated with treatments by Dr. Robert until it subsided completely. I returned for his treatment this year for a shoulder pain that would not subside. This, too, was treated successfully. He also has helped with the treatment of a stress problem using his skills in a different manner that has been very successful. I have decided to continue treatments for the purpose of maintenance on a three weeks to monthly basis.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][103537].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2013

I have used Dr. Robert Herbst for several years - his acupuncture has helped me tremendously....to be specific, he has reduced a cyst on the heel of my foot from sizable to barely apparent and the pain is gone... and he has worked miracles with my right knee...he is also gifted re: herbal remedies and has helped me with my breathing.....I can't say enough about Dr. Robert and urge everyone to give him a try. You will be very pleased....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][103536].votes_count ]]