You may also like

Rate Dr. Robert J. Herbst

Dr. Robert J. Herbst's Ratings

Dr Rob has been treating me for chronic conditions for some time. He is very knowledgeable, kind, and genuinely concerned. Along with his relaxing and pain relieving treatments, he councils me on healthy lifestyle. Love him, Valerie

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2828438].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Dr herbst is very nice and maked you feel comfortable, i have been going to him for uterine fibroids ,acupuncture had helped with pain and reducing the size, also recently with treatment from an auto accident pain and inflamnation was immediately reduced on the 1 st visit! Better than any pain medication.the office staff is friendly and accomodating. Christine b.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2759401].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

Dr. Robert Herbst is amazing. I started going to him a few months before starting my IVF treatment. He really made the whole experience stress free and relaxing for me. I am now 11 weeks pregnant and am continuing to do accupuncture until my first trimester is over. I want to thank Dr. Herbst and his staff for making this a wonderful experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2709301].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

Dr Robert Herbst is great! I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking to improve their health and well being . My health improved dramatically after seeing Dr Robert for a few months. I love going for my acupuntcture session, they totally make me relaxed and stress free. With the wonderful stuff they are having and always being on time I highly recommend Dr Robert and his office to everyone for any condition.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2661367].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2014

I am a professional athlete, contracted with the UFC. Dr. Robert has been treating me for over a month now. My body, mind, and spirit are all subjected to large amounts of stress. The training is very demanding and rigorous. Since I have started treatment, I have noticed a considerable increase in my energy levels! I also wake up in the morning feeling rested and ready to tackle the strenuous day of training. Dr. Robert has been able to address and remedy much of the chronic pain and tension that comes with my profession. I look forward to continuing treatments, and I know that with Dr. Roberts help, I will be functioning at 100% efficiency! This has been a game changer for me :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2659228].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2014

I was suffering from insomnia due to a recent divorce. I just couldn't shut down my brain from over thinking. My quality of life was deteriorating quite rapidly. Since I have tried Dr. Herbst my sleeping quality has improved dramatically. While at the sessions, I am able to fall asleep deeply, that's why I schedule them around 3:00pm (time for deep nap..LOL). I also had lower back pain and that is gone. Do thank Dr. Herbst for your patience and attention to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2625567].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

I started suffering from extreme anxiety and depression in the beginning of the year to the point where I could barely work, and after some bad side effects from conventional depression treatment with drugs, a friend recommended me to try acupuncture. I am glad I found Dr. Herbst and his staff. He is very knowledgeable and keeps on doing a great job researching my symptoms and recommending ways to keep my morning anxiety under control. After a few months of treatment, my depression is gone and the anxiety is very much under control despite the constant stress at work. Dr. Herbst and the staff at CARE Wellness Center are kind and courteous, and always accommodate my crazy travel schedule. The nutrition advice I received was also spot on.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2574004].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

my allergies are completely under control because of dr herbst
also staff very efficient & always on time

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2573003].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Dr. Robert and the staff at Care Wellness are great. I've been going to Dr. Robert just over a year now for endometriosis and respiratory treatments. Within a few months I was no longer experiencing any pain and I was able to come off all medications. It is such an amazing feeling to not be on any type of medications, plus all the cost savings. I owe all of that to Dr. Robert and the compassionate care he provides.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2565254].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

I have been dealing with infertility for almost 4 years. I was finally given a diagnosis that included surgery as my treatment plan. I had the surgery and had no improvement. Devastated, I turned to a friend that recommended acupuncture. I have been receiving treatment since August 2, 2014 and have already had major improvement. Dr. Robert is amazing! His knowledge and kindness was refreshing. He made me feel so comfortable and answered all my questions. In the short time I have been treating with Dr. Robert he has done more to help with my condition than I could have ever hoped for. He has given me another chance to finally become a mother and for that I am truly grateful. I highly recommend Dr. Robert to anyone struggling with infertility.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2531954].votes_count ]]