Rate Dr. Cordelia L. Sotelo

Dr. Cordelia L. Sotelo's Ratings

I'm sorry about previous rating; that this new patient had a negative experience with the medical group as a whole. He or she did not get to experience Dr Sotelo. She is my doctor and is one I fully recommend! She is knowledgeable, personable, has an excellent bedside manner and quick to refer me to specialists should the need arise. I never feel rushed when I have an appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2752089].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

I am a new patient. I arrived at my appointment four minutes past their alloted 10mins grace period. After waiting 10mins in the lobby they call my name and tell me that I will need to reschedule. I explained that I work full time and attend school full time and am not able to reschedule. I asked if they had anything available on Sat. and I was told that Sat is Urgent Care only. I will be back as I am out of high blood pressure meds. I have some serious concerns about the office. #1 No one seemed happy, not the staff or the patients. There were only five people waiting And two of them were with someone else. #2 I sat there for 10 mins without being acknowledged. #3 My new patient paperwork was never asked for. They had mailed it out to me and I completed it.
#4 I was made to feel invisible. No one even noticed me. They really shouldn't have the word family in their name. I felt like I was less than a number.
I chose this doctor because my previous doctor retired. He was from the same medical group. The office on Katella is wonderful everyone there is really nice. They at least smile.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2694766].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

Dr. Sotelo is incredibly kind and easy to talk to. I would recommend her to anyone looking for an approachable and energetic primary care physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2236380].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

DR. SOTELO IS A AWESOME DOCTOR, VERY SHARP IN KNOWLEDGE,VERY PATIENT.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][210934].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2013

Best experience I've had at a doctor's office in years. Easy to get an appointment, called me in right away, spent time with me. Just perfect!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][210933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2013

Dr. Sotelo is one of the most knowledgeable and caring doctors I've ever met. She listens and always makes me feel validated. She has a great sense of humor, and really tries to get to know her patients, rather than rushing us out the door. As long as she is within traveling distance, she will always be my family's PCP.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][210932].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2012

Now goes by Dr. Sotelo, she is just fabulous. A good family practice and a caring doctor. It's been tough finding a good doc for my baby and I wish I could bring her here but we live too far, she's still my PCP and when we move closer, Dr. Lieberman-Sotelo will be my daughters doc as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][210931].votes_count ]]