Rate Dr. Cordelia L. Sotelo

Dr. Cordelia L. Sotelo's Ratings

Dr. Sotelo is incredibly kind and easy to talk to. I would recommend her to anyone looking for an approachable and energetic primary care physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2236380].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

DR. SOTELO IS A AWESOME DOCTOR, VERY SHARP IN KNOWLEDGE,VERY PATIENT.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][210934].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2013

Best experience I've had at a doctor's office in years. Easy to get an appointment, called me in right away, spent time with me. Just perfect!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][210933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2013

Dr. Sotelo is one of the most knowledgeable and caring doctors I've ever met. She listens and always makes me feel validated. She has a great sense of humor, and really tries to get to know her patients, rather than rushing us out the door. As long as she is within traveling distance, she will always be my family's PCP.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][210932].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2012

Now goes by Dr. Sotelo, she is just fabulous. A good family practice and a caring doctor. It's been tough finding a good doc for my baby and I wish I could bring her here but we live too far, she's still my PCP and when we move closer, Dr. Lieberman-Sotelo will be my daughters doc as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][210931].votes_count ]]