Dr. Henry M. Alba

Grad. Year: 1978

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.6 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 9 reviews. Dr. Henry M. Alba has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Pain Mgmt / Physical Rehab-related: pain relief, physical rehabilitation, stroke recovery, accident recovery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 4784361

05/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 5.0  Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Henry" to "Henry M."

03/10/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "GREENFIELD" to "Milwaukee"
RID: 2842437
07/09/13 5 4 5 5 Dr. Alba spends considerable time with his patients and explains at an appropriate level what the problem is and the best course of action to take. Sometimes runs a little late, but that is because of the amount of time he spends with his patients.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 2680836
17/06/13 1 1 1 1 The receptionist wouldn't even schedule me an appointment... Dr. Alba does NOT prescribe narcotics...which would be okay if I was not diagnosed with a terminal illness, but I am. So, don't come here if you need management for your pain...  Respond
RID: 2551452
05/02/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Alba is an awesome one of a kind Pain Management physician. He's something rare, a doctor who is confident, compassionate and fair. He takes the time to decide what can be fixed and what you just need to deal with. I'm the mother of a beautiful and energetic 5 year old that I want to enjoy, not be crabby and crying all of the time. Dr. Alba has said many witty comments. One I remember is one day we were talking about me having kids. I said it would be too hard, he said something like, "sure you can have kids, you just parent in a different way that's all. He has helped me and my family. I would trust his and his only his judgement and opinion.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1478405
03/07/11 5 4 5 5 I like going to this clinic everyone there is very helpful and Dr. Alba is very knowledge and goes out of his way to help people. I felt like I knew him for years  Respond
RID: 1283115
31/10/10 5 4 5 5 I have been seeing Dr. Alba several years for three conditions, usually twice per year. He is brilliant, dedicated,compassionate and funny; a down to earth regular guy; no phony pretenses. I too am a physician, with 50 years experience. Dr. Alba is the best I have encountered among the 10's of thousands I have known. Those patients I have referred to him over the years feel equally blessed.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 975111
28/08/09 5 5 5 5 This is one truly amazing doctor. He knows more about spinal conditions that most spine surgeons know. If you are looking for someone with passion for his field, along with a great practice ...see him FIRST!
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 40683
14/08/06 5 5 5 Dr. Alba is extemely friendly and will spend as much time as you need talking with you. He stunned me with the knowledge he had about my condition and also with an additional condition I have that wasn't even in his field. I'm still under his care and couldn't be happier. If only there were more doctors of this caliber.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 33867
28/06/06 5 5 5 Dr. Alba is prompt, friendly, caring, brilliant and funny. He makes you feel special. He knows what he's talking about! Wonderful diagnostician. The VERY BEST!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield