Rate Dr. Walter Schroeder

Dr. Walter Schroeder's Ratings

Amazing doctor. He took the time to explain everything in detail. He answered all my questions. He is very sweet, nice and patient. I had surgery for deviated septum, sinus surgery and turbinate modification. I did not get black eyes or swollen!!! He is incredible. My recovery was fast and I can now breath normal after almost 10 years of not being able to. I don't really ever write reviews (good or bad) but I definitely had to for Dr. Schroeder!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2614118].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

They can take the appointment...they just can't have the appointment on their books when you walk through the door. They sent me paperwork through the mail with a sticky note with the date and time and they asked WHO made my appointment!!!! I had to re-schedule after taking time off from work and having had to arrange for kids to be picked up and the girl up front gave ME attitude when I asked if, when I came back for my new appointment if they would have me in the schedule. YOUR mistake, try to be nicer!!!!! You didn't keep the first appointment I had, why should I feel confident you'd have the second appointment. DON'T GIVE THE PATIENTS ATTITUDE FOR YOUR MISTAKE!!! DR. SCHROEDER WOULD NOT LIKE THAT...HE IS NOT THAT WAY, SO THE STAFF SHOULD NOT BE!!!! He IS THE BEST ENT IN VEGAS...HAVE RESPECT FOR HIS PRACTICE!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1974286].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

wonderful wonderful doctor! Ive had a deviated septum and crooked nose for 10 years and he fixed my nose to perfection and i can also sleep like a baby at night and work out now! he not only fixed the inside of my nose but my nose now is amazing and perfect fit for my face! i didnt even tell him how i wanted my nose and he knew exactly what to do. great doctor, very nice, HIGHLY recomended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1974285].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2012

Wonderful doctor. Super nice and knowledgeable. Had nose surgery to correct deviated septum and he did a great job. I would highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1974284].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2011

This was definately the worst patient service I have ever experienced. I was trying to set a follow up appointment for my daughter, and after waiting on hold for 57 minutes (not an exaggeration) I was greeted by the rudest staff ever. They first implied that I was a liar by saying that the automated system doesn't allow you to wait for over 4 minutes (why would I have any reason to lie about that?!?), and then after rudely transferring me to their appointment scheduler, they refused to give me their names, and hung up on me...5 times!!!! I will be writing a strongly worded letter to their office as well as any other agencies that refer patients to this horrible office staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1974283].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2006

Such a nice guy... had really bad ear pain so i went to a doctor where i was going to college. I was told i had ear fungus and to use ear drops. The pharmacist laughed at that diagnosis and so did Dr. Schroeder. Dr. Schoeder fixed my nose and all the pain in my ears went away. Seriously a good doctor and super nice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1974282].votes_count ]]