Dr. Maryam A. Tabar

Grad. Year: 2008

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Y
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Maryam A. Tabar has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dentist-related: cavities, gum disease, teeth cleaning, dental care, gingivitis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Maryam" to "Maryam A."
RID: 1473266
26/06/11 5 5 5 5 I don't like going to the dentist but I saw a new dentist in downtown SF – Dr. Maryam Tabar - and it was actually pretty positive. It’s really nice for those of us who have to work during the week she’s open for appointments on Saturday. She's the only dentist in the office and along with her assistant is doing ALL of the work even the cleaning. The office itself is brand new with all modern equipment: computerized records and forms, new special drills and cleaning stuff, the chairs even give you a massage. Overall the office has a modern professional feeling. She is also extremely through – carefully checking for everything from cavities and gum disease to oral cancer. I’m never going to like going to the dentist but I have at last found one I feel comfortable seeing.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1338567
17/01/11 5 5 5 5 awesome,A plus dentist.Beautiful office and very friendly staff.
Insurance: Humana
RID: 1335595
13/01/11 5 5 5 5 I would highly recommend this dentist. She is very friendly and doesn't do a rush job like many other dentists that I have seen. The office is also very clean, I was impressed. I would highly recommend her.
Insurance: CIGNA