Rate Dr. Elizabeth M. Annis

Dr. Elizabeth M. Annis's Ratings

had two visits with this Doctor. On the first visited with her so call" medical director" and he cut my nails. I never met with the doctor. On the second visit, I found out I was being billed twice, once by my primary insurance and secondly by medicare. When I found this out and my appointment was to have her "medical director" cut my nails again. I walked out demanding my co-pay back and she still owes me for my first co-pay. I will never visit this doctor again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2676801].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

I went and saw Dr. Annis (now Dr. Edwards) after months of pain. She was amazing! I never felt rushed and she sat down and spent a lot of time with me explaining everything is detail. She made it very easy to understand what my problem was and how to get rid of it. I would go back in a second, but she's fixed my feet and I'm pain free!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2655932].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

I couldn't disagree more! I have had numerous visits to her office and they seemed to go the extra mile for me. Dr. Annis was very professional, smart and able. She completely fixed my foot pain that I had for a while. She was very caring and compassionate and I would highly recommend anyone to go here!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2236539].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

Dr. Annis saved my life! She provided a second opinion and took me on as a new patient when I had given up hope. She provided excellent care and I am happy to say my ankle has healed marvelously!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][211251].votes_count ]]