Rate Dr. Anne E. Summers

Dr. Anne E. Summers's Ratings

Dr. Summers is outstanding, often rated as one of best in the U.S. She listens to you, has empathy, and truly cares about her patients. She has saved my life twice and that's good enough recommendation for me!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1974359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

One of the most unprofessional doctors I had the displeasure of seeing. Extremely disrespectful to nursing staff. Talked to nurse in front of me, obviously thinking I was already dead stating she didn't know anything about my type of complication. Then, talked to me like she was an authority. Sorry, I survived, but with no thanks to her or her practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1974358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

Dr. Summers is knowledgeable and patient. She takes the time to listen to your concerns and provides very thourough answers. I would recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1974357].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2009

Simply the best doctor ever...this one truly cares about you!! With every appointment, I realize more and more that there is just no comparison...best MD hands down. I'd recommend her to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1974356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2008

Excellent MD - Recommend this Superior doctor to all your friends with Cardiac problems. Great personality, excellent bedside manner. Informative and upbeat. I've been seeing her for at least 10 years! And my heart is in excellent shape, thanks to her expertise.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1974355].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2007

I have seen so many doctors in the last 2 years due to multiple health issues involving many areas. She is by far the best doctor! She's restored my faith in the profession. There still are good, caring doctors who are interested in the patient not just what test results reveal! I'm very impressed!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1974354].votes_count ]]