Dr. Anne E. Summers

Grad. Year: 1980

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.3 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Anne E. Summers has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Cardiologist-related: heart disease, heart problems, artery disease, arterial disease, vein problems, stents, angioplasty, coronary artery disease
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

07/07/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.3

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Anne" to "Anne E."

29/08/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "FAIRFAX" to "Leesburg"
RID: 942492
21/07/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Summers is outstanding, often rated as one of best in the U.S. She listens to you, has empathy, and truly cares about her patients. She has saved my life twice and that's good enough recommendation for me!
Insurance: MAMSI
RID: 879549
06/05/09 1 1 1 1 One of the most unprofessional doctors I had the displeasure of seeing. Extremely disrespectful to nursing staff. Talked to nurse in front of me, obviously thinking I was already dead stating she didn't know anything about my type of complication. Then, talked to me like she was an authority. Sorry, I survived, but with no thanks to her or her practice.
Insurance: MAMSI
RID: 759643
09/01/09 5 4 5 5 Dr. Summers is knowledgeable and patient. She takes the time to listen to your concerns and provides very thourough answers. I would recommend her to anyone.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Paid (or co-pay): $10
RID: 489588
20/01/08 5 5 5 5 Simply the best doctor ever...this one truly cares about you!! With every appointment, I realize more and more that there is just no comparison...best MD hands down. I'd recommend her to anyone!
RID: 427817
12/10/07 5 5 5 5 Excellent MD - Recommend this Superior doctor to all your friends with Cardiac problems. Great personality, excellent bedside manner. Informative and upbeat. I've been seeing her for at least 10 years! And my heart is in excellent shape, thanks to her expertise.
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 318329
14/05/07 5 5 5 I have seen so many doctors in the last 2 years due to multiple health issues involving many areas. She is by far the best doctor! She's restored my faith in the profession. There still are good, caring doctors who are interested in the patient not just what test results reveal! I'm very impressed!
* - Rating left by a registered user