Dr. MARK SIMONS

Shoreline, Washington Map External Link
Gender:M
Specialty:Orthodontist
Website:
Practice: Mark E Simons, D.M.D.,M.S.D.
Hospital:
Phone:206-542-7575
Med. School:
Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 23/06/10    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 1 review. Dr. MARK SIMONS has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Orthodontist-related: dental braces, invisalign
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 1241689
01/09/10 5 5 5 5 We could not have asked for a better experience from our first orthodontic adventure since the stone age! My 7 year old daughter needed some early intervention, from making her mouth bigger (who would have guessed!) to adjusting teeth and jaw. We could not have picked a better provider. From the moment we stepped in for our first appointment, they treated my apprehensive 2nd grader like a princess. I can't imagine it's easy to work with a 7 year old, but the entire office did so beautifully. Dr.s Simon & Lowe, as well as the FANTASTIC staff, treated her like she was their only patient (a feat in a busy office), quelled her fears, and had extreme patience with her - answering her multitude of questions, and not just about her mouth! I would totally recommend Simons & Lowe orthodontics to anyone, and have in fact. Oh, and now my 2nd child is a patient of theirs as well. Truly, you couldn't make a better choice.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield