Rate Dr. Thomas W. Bruno

Dr. Thomas W. Bruno's Ratings

He's a very average chiropractor. If you're back goes out, he's able to get you walking again. However, he misdiagnosed ganglion cysts in my wife's wrist, and his violent cracking technique has left me in worse shape after seeing him for a regular checkup than before I came in. We've changed chiropractors after using him for about a year.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1974406].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2012

I am 33 weeks pregnant and started seeing Dr. Bruno almost 2 weeks ago because I couldn't take my lower back pain anymore. I called on an extremely uncomfortable day and they were so great at making themselves available so that I could be seen. Dr. Bruno is knowledgable, friendly and careful to only use treatments safe for pregnancy. I cannot believe the difference in the way I feel, even after my first adjustment! (For pregnant patients he does have a table the lowers in the middle so that you can lay on your stomach.) I happen to also have an annoyingly long commute to work and he explained that sitting that long was contributing to my lower back pain and sciatica. He was able to pull me out of work a little early so that I could be comfortable and avoid pain as much as possible. Also, I've met two receptionists of his and they were both super nice and helpful. I highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1974405].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012

Fantastic, caring gentle doctor who is willing to really try helping you with any physical problem. He goes out of his way to keep in touch with you to make sure all is well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1974404].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

The doctor is great the receptionist needs to work on her people skills. She was extremely rude.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1974403].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2012

Dr Bruno has helped me in more ways then you could image, helped me with the pain in my shoulder. hip and back. He is the best!! Lorraine Grady

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1974402].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2011

This Doc knows his stuff,and you can tell he really treats THE PATIENT. He cares about people, this is extremely evident. He asks many questions, and runs tests, and X rays. Explains everything in a way that is understandable. A+ find. Do not let the small office fool you. Cash and Check only, but many banks right next door.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1974401].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2010

Very good at what he does. Takes time to find out what is wrong and then does all he can to make you feel better. Excellent sense of humor made me relaxed and comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1974400].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2010

I have been going to Bruno for 17 years with excellent results for a variety of back and health issues. He is extremely knowledgeable. My whole family goes to him as well as numerous recommended friends who all have had great results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1974399].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2008

Always provides excellent diagnosis. After x-rays & exam & applies proper gentle treatments that provide relief and comfort for as long as it takes. Dr. Bruno has healed a variety of muscle, joint and assorted maladies of mine with his use of accupressure, electro-stim & moist heat with massage & manual traction. He is very good at what he does. I've been coming to him for 10 years & highly recommend him to anyone feeling they need relief from pain... Dr. Bruno is your man!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1974398].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2008

Dr. Bruno has been seeing me for over ten years. He doesn't push unnecessary visits, and knows his field better than any other chairopractor I've tried.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1974397].votes_count ]]