Rate Dr. Jonathan B. Turgeon

Dr. Jonathan B. Turgeon's Ratings

I saw Dr Turgeon when he was associated with Dr. Haygood's office and the experience was very poor. I fractured a back tooth and went in to have it repaired and he prepared it for a crown. I don't know if his instrument was dull or what. My mouth was num so I was unaware of how hard he was tapping my other teeth with his instrument. After it was over and I got my feeling back in my mouth, I realized he damaged several teeth on the same side. I do not recommend Turgeon for any type of major work. He also did work on my husband, pulling a tooth and was unable to get it out and sent us to an oral surgeon in front of his office. My husband was sedated with a tooth hanging 1/2 way out of his mouth. I do not recommend Turgeon for any type of major work.

Submitted Feb. 7, 2014 | flag

I saw Dr. Turgeon and his staff when he was working for Haygood Dental Care. I had 2 crowns put on my bottom right molars (#30 & 31). Unfortunately less than a year later, the very back tooth (#31) started to experience quite a lot of pain. I had since moved out of the area, so I went to a local dentist who took xrays. The crown they placed on my tooth did not fit. There was a gap between the base of the crown and the gums, which lead to their being access for debris along the exposed tooth and gumline, which in turn lead to an abscess. Dr. Turgeon wanted to charge me $900 for a root canal. Yes, pay for a root canal to deal with the abscess in the tooth that the poorly made crown they installed created. The people in his office keep claiming that a root canal is always "possible" with a crown, which may be true, but "being possible" doesn't negate the fact their crown exposed did not fit/exposed my tooth. If you value your money and your mouth, I'd go elsewhere.

Submitted June 2, 2013 | flag

Wonderful staff and doctor. Office is very nice and overall experience was great. Definitely recommend!

Submitted Feb. 15, 2012 | flag

staff at Dr. Turgeon office all had smiles on their faces, so the minute I stepped into the offices, I felt at ease. I'm a nervous wreck when it comes to dental exams, but Dr. Turgeon and the dental assistants made my cleaning and check up pain free.

Submitted June 9, 2011 | flag