Rate Dr. Scott W. Rowley

Dr. Scott W. Rowley's Ratings

Dr. Rowley has been very good about seeing me and is patient with me. He is excellent with stim, more so than other chiropractors I have been to. He explains the problem and is willing to work with my preferences. He has given me relief from neck pain, rib pain, shoulder pain, lower back & si joint pain. Very good, very knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][211730].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2014

I have been adjusted by Dr. Rowley for my neck and back. His office staff is very friendly and accommodates you when you need an appointment. Dr. Rowley is very professional and tells you exactly what to expect during your treatment and what to do after your treatment. He has also followed through with a phone call to my home. He is an excellent doctor with a wonderful bedside manner. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][211729].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2012

Dr. Rowley is an excellent doctor who always takes the time to listen to my problem, walk me through the treatment process, and provide detailed information on how to stay healthy. In addition to this, he has an excellent bedside manner, and always takes the time to listen to his patients. I've never had to wait for a long period of time, and he is always quick to get your appointment started. I would highly recommend Dr. Rowley to anyone seeking a Chiropractor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][211728].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2011

Dr Rowley is not only a great Doctor, but also a great uncle. His nephew Nick loves to be adjusted by Uncle Scott and says he feels so much better when he does it! He is now 11 years-old and has been getting adjusted for about two years now and can't wait until we visit the area to get adjusted. Dr Rowley is always very patient and explains everything that he is going to do to Nick and really does a great job keeping him relaxed. Just wish we lived closer so we could make more frequent visits!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][211727].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2011

He has helped me through a very sever lower back spasm, numbness in my hands, headaches and general aches and pains. Very excellent Dr. with great knowledge and multiple techniques to get the right outcome for his patients. By far the BEST in Indiana!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][211726].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2011

Great staff with a young knowledgeable doctor that will answer any questions about your health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][211725].votes_count ]]