Rate Dr. Melanie F. Landay

Dr. Melanie F. Landay's Ratings

Dr Landay is awesome. She is the best doctor ever. I was struggling with infertility for over 5 years. She was the only doctor out of five that I saw before, that really cared about me and helped me to start a family. Thanks to her our dream of becoming parents will come true.

Submitted Feb. 19, 2013 | flag

An absolutely wonderful doctor. She's the first fertility specialist I've seen who really made me feel completely cared for. She treated me like a human being, gave me all the attention I needed, and helped me start my family. Thank you, Dr. Landay!

Submitted Dec. 24, 2011 | flag

Dr. Landay is a truly wonderful physician. She is patient, kind and empathetic. She really listened to me when I had concerns and she always took the time to answer all of my questions (of which I had many!). Most importantly, she is the reason I have my little girl and I can't thank her enough. If you have fertility issues, I highly recommend you go see Dr. Landay. She's the best!

Submitted Aug. 2, 2011 | flag