Rate Dr. Jeffrey S. Garrett

Dr. Jeffrey S. Garrett's Ratings

Thanks for the wonderful care you provided for my husband over many years. I believe that it is a miracle that you kept him going for as long as you did. I am forever grateful for your care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2536176].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2014

Great office. Staff is very helpful when pre-authorizations are required or insurance company appeals are needs. Dr. Garrett has his staff trained to really help the patient

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2529181].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

Excellent physician. Occasionally kept waiting, but staff always informed me of reason for wait. Usually because doctor was called to hospital for emergency procedure. But when I get into the room to see the doctor he gives me all the time I need to get my questions answered.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2521867].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

One of the best doctors offices I have been to. Prompt service. Excellent staff. Caring physician with 24 hour availablility

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2521062].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2014

Caring physician, excellent staff. Would highly recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2521046].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2014

Caring. Takes time with patient and family. Experienced.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][706114].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2013

Dr Garret has no respect for anyone else's time, he won't hesitate to leave you waiting to 2 hours. He was also almost an hour late for my angioplasty. He does not do his own peer to peer reviews with the insurance co. he has a nurse do them. Not recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][706113].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2011

superior physician and staff. they really care about you. you won't find better care care anywhere in pittsburgh

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][706112].votes_count ]]