Rate Dr. Edward D. Drozd

Dr. Edward D. Drozd's Ratings

My daughter's experience was in a word "exceptional",Most people needless to say do not crave root canal or other painful dental work,but the care and patience for the affected individual was terrific

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2506476].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

First root canal a few months ago, and he did it perfectly as far as I can tell.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1974817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

Dr. Drodz was wonderful.For my first time there he was inviting and asked about my personal life. I felt very welcomed. Too bad his desk staff does not match him. The lady who deals with the payments was extremely rude and impatient. I had talked to my mother about it after and she said she had dealt.with her.before and.had the same issue. Dr. Drozd benefit yourself and office and hire a more understanding staff I wish their kindness equaled his!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1974816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2012

Dr. Drozd is a professional at root canals and also is great at injection site location for novacaine type anesthesia. He has been the most consistent in providing information and caring for his patients. I have lost my dental insurance due to retirement, thanks NJ, but will be glad to pay for services. Its done correctly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1974815].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2012

The best dentist in the whole world! When he is taking care of you, it is a pleasure to be there & you can be totally relaxed!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1974814].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2012

As I am a Dentist, I am impressed with Ed B. Drozd,DDS. Very knowledgeable, latest equipment, totally painless, during and post op. I have had a few root canals treated by Dr. Drozd. I would gladly refer him to patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1974813].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

Very nice doctor. Staff was VERY caring and helpful.Highly recommend Dr. Drozd. Always saw me when emergency. Had 2 or 3 root canals from him already. Puts you at ease. Never had a problem, and I had some difficult root canals. He is the best!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1974812].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2011

Excellent dentist. It does take few appointments to complete the root canal but it is worth the money and time invested, if you want your root canals to last years. A++

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1974811].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

Found him in phone book...was very desperate and in alot of pain. Had a root canal done, he does have you schedule several appointments..but I was fine with that because after first visit I was not in pain. Its been 1 year and no problems. I would definitely go to him again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1974810].votes_count ]]