Rate Dr. Steven A. Fazzini

Dr. Steven A. Fazzini's Ratings

I was referred to the Dr. by a friend and I have gone twice and love everything about this Dr and staff. I changed my children to Dr. Fazzini. I left our dentist that we had for 15 years. Dr. Fazzini impressed me. The wait time is less than 10 mins, very friendly staff, very knowledgeable and professional dentist. I have referred him to 5 friends and family members.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][211965].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

The office staff was very caring and helpful when scheduling my appointments.They seemed to care about their patients. The doctor explained my needed treatment in a manner that was easy for me to understand. I am usually apprehensive about dental procedures in general but after my treatment i felt i was in good hands for future dental work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][211964].votes_count ]]