Dr. Donald D. Kim

Grad. Year: 1985

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 11/08/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 3.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Donald D. Kim has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.7
RID: 2637625
01/05/13 1 1 1 2 Front desk is very rude. Doctor is ok,; didn't resolve my issues  Respond
RID: 2160024
24/05/12 1 2 5 5
Insurance: Medicare
Respond

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Donald" to "Donald D."
RID: 1649557
01/12/11 4 2 5 5 Dr. Kim did a great job on my knee. I tore the ACL and he did a cadavier replacement.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1480233
06/07/11 1 1 1 1 This Dr's Staff is the worst. They are very short, rude and overall unpleasant. We had an appointment for 8:40AM and they made us wait over two hours. We had to leave before seeing the doctor.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 899498
28/05/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Kim is a very caring physician. He assisted me with my daughter's illness and immediately developed a detailed treatment plan. He is caring to both the patient and to the parents.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield