Rate Dr. April M. Anderson

Dr. April M. Anderson's Ratings

Dr. Anderson is fabulous. I have only seen her once, but she's the only psychiatrist I've ever looked forward to seeing again. She is very kind, clear, and listens attentively. Most of my psychs in the past somehow related my problems to things in their life, and Dr. Anderson definitely does not do that. I am trying to say this in the most politically correct way possible, but she is in the minority in that she is a white (non-Asian or Indian) psych in the Chicagoland area. I highly recommend Dr. Anderson for how easy it is to communicate with her and how kind she is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][212088].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

I HAD BEEN SEEING DR. ANDERSON THEN I WAS HOSPITALIZED SO THE HOSPITAL APPOINTED DR. PUNDY.I HAD A 3 MONTH PRESPRITION OF CYMBOLTA FROM DR.PUNDY I WOULD LIKE TO COME BACK AND SEE DR.ANDERSON JOHN HARTZLER 847-312-8796

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][212087].votes_count ]]