Dr. Alfred Saleh

Grad. Year: 1975

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 19/06/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. Alfred Saleh has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Oncologist / Hematologist-related: cancer, lymphoma, anemia, sickle cell, breast cancer, lung cancer, melanoma, leukemia, blood disease, tumors, radiation, chemotherapy, CML
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5170173
08/02/14 5 5 5 5 Dr.Saleh took care of my wife in the early 80's. He has also taken care of other family members who were diagnosed with cancer. He has been with the same colleagues, Dr.Barone & Dr.Goldfarb, since that time. Dr.Saleh is very knowledgeable of all available protocols for cancer treatment. He is warm, caring, and a highly regarded clinician. I can tell you by experience should Dr.Saleh be the attending physician during the end stage of a cancer battle he will make that journey a peaceful one.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.8
RID: 1445822
20/05/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Saleh is an excellent doctor. Professional, warm, caring and thorough. He treated my husband who had a cancer that was untreatable when we were sent to him. He handled our situation and grief with directness, honesty and caring. I changed my choice of oncologist for my own treatment (breast cancer) after experiencing his and his staff's care. I would highly recommend Dr. Saleh.
Insurance: Medicare