Rate Dr. Jason M. Hartman

Dr. Jason M. Hartman's Ratings

Dr Hartman and the staff of Bethlehem Orthodontics are by far the most caring and friendly staff you can find. They are excellent with my daughter and she just loves going to her appointments. I've never had a bad experience or problem while going there. Great care, great experience, great staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][212140].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

I just got my braces off and I love my new smile!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm super appreciative of all the time Dr. Hartman put into my braces. I was supposed to have my braces for 2 years but I actually got done quicker than that in a little over a year and a half. Dr. Hartman said that was because of the high tech wires and braces that they used on my teeth. Whatever it was that they used, it worked! I can't wait to show off my teeth at school tomorrow!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][212139].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

I now have my second child in braces at Bethlehem Orthodontics. The staff is super friendly and accommodating and the doctors are very knowledgeable and deliver fantastic results. I love all the contests that they run for the kids. They keep it fun and fresh for the patients. The care here is very affordable and the office has been on time for all of my appointments so far. If you need an orthodontist, I would recommend Dr. Hartman and the Bethlehem Orthodontics team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][212138].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

I would recommend Dr. Hartman to anyone. I am a bit older and was really afraid to get Braces. Not because of the pain, but more of the look. Dr. Hartman was professional made my visit relaxing and made me feel real comfortable. I think because he is younger his technology and staff are more update then another practice I looked into. On top of that after only a few months in braces, I see a huge difference in my smile. I can't wait until my braces are off so I can show off my smile. Anyone within the Lehigh Valley area, consider Dr. Hartman and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][212137].votes_count ]]