Rate Dr. Kelly A. Poncheri

Dr. Kelly A. Poncheri's Ratings

Dr. Poncheri is a great doctor and very knowledgeable. I loved her bedside manor and the office staff is just as wonderful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2506114].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2486350].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

Dr. Kelly Poncheri is great. She has given me happy feet. Her staff is excellent to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2237080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

Dr. Poncheri and Katrina are amazing! I fell and injured my ankle in the middle of the night. The next morning I was in her office. They were busy but still found a way to squeeze me in, instead of having to go to the hospital. Dr. Pincheri is very good at what she does! I was seen, soft cast put on, meds and boot all called in and received before noon. Katrina even spoke with my job and sent the information they needed for my work clearance in a timely manner. They're a great team!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][212263].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2013

She made me feel comfortable, and she very professional. She spoke very clearly, and she explained how I needed to take care of my feet. Very nice doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][212262].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2013

Dr.Kelly Poncheri is very helpfull, friendly and knowledgeable. She gave me the right option for my foot surgery. Dr. Poncheri was very punctual the day of the surgery and my appointments. Thanks to Dr. Poncheri my healing proccess was better than I expected. Anyone needs a great doctor for yours foot, I strongly recommend Dr.Kelly Poncheri.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][212261].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2013

Great patient care, extremely professional, detail and patient and above all knowledgeable. I have been her patient for over a year and have received excellent treatment during this time. She is also accompanied by a great and professional staff, Katrina.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][212260].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2013

Excellent care very knowledgeable and courteous very firm patient participation with health care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][212259].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2013

Dr. Poncheri is the fifth podiatrist I went to for an ulcer on my great toe. As a diabetic I had been told that this was not going to heal easily. Dr. Poncheri's youth, knowledge, and overall patient concern allowed her surgical procedure to completely heal my great toe without pain and very quickly. I am now completely healed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][212258].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2013

Dr. Poncheri is an awesome, kind, caring dr. She is very understanding of pain and very precise of procedures. I would not hesitate to return with any foot or ankle issues. Thank you for your expertise's.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][212257].votes_count ]]