You may also like

Rate Dr. Kelly A. Poncheri

Dr. Kelly A. Poncheri's Ratings

Dr. Poncheri and her assistant are awesome. Extremely thorough and honest and polite each and every time. Dr. Poncheri is definitely not just about making money by suggesting unecessary surgeries but thorough about treatment and options outside of surgery.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2690465].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

Incredible! Fantastic! Awesome! Perfection at its finest! Dr. Poncheri helped my heel pain go away and by far has the best staff I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. Absolutely recommend!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2686132].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

Great physician wonderful staff the best took time with me and explained everything in detail.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2683363].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

Great physician and staff! I recommend her to all my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2683315].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

Dr. Poncheri is a great doctor and very knowledgeable. I loved her bedside manor and the office staff is just as wonderful!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2506114].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2486350].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

Dr. Kelly Poncheri is great. She has given me happy feet. Her staff is excellent to.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2237080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

Dr. Poncheri and Katrina are amazing! I fell and injured my ankle in the middle of the night. The next morning I was in her office. They were busy but still found a way to squeeze me in, instead of having to go to the hospital. Dr. Pincheri is very good at what she does! I was seen, soft cast put on, meds and boot all called in and received before noon. Katrina even spoke with my job and sent the information they needed for my work clearance in a timely manner. They're a great team!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][212263].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2013

She made me feel comfortable, and she very professional. She spoke very clearly, and she explained how I needed to take care of my feet. Very nice doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][212262].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2013

Dr.Kelly Poncheri is very helpfull, friendly and knowledgeable. She gave me the right option for my foot surgery. Dr. Poncheri was very punctual the day of the surgery and my appointments. Thanks to Dr. Poncheri my healing proccess was better than I expected. Anyone needs a great doctor for yours foot, I strongly recommend Dr.Kelly Poncheri.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][212261].votes_count ]]