Rate Dr. Kelly A. Poncheri

Dr. Kelly A. Poncheri's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 7, 2014 | flag

Dr. Kelly Poncheri is great. She has given me happy feet. Her staff is excellent to.

Submitted April 15, 2014 | flag

Dr. Poncheri and Katrina are amazing! I fell and injured my ankle in the middle of the night. The next morning I was in her office. They were busy but still found a way to squeeze me in, instead of having to go to the hospital. Dr. Pincheri is very good at what she does! I was seen, soft cast put on, meds and boot all called in and received before noon. Katrina even spoke with my job and sent the information they needed for my work clearance in a timely manner. They're a great team!

Submitted Dec. 8, 2013 | flag

She made me feel comfortable, and she very professional. She spoke very clearly, and she explained how I needed to take care of my feet. Very nice doctor.

Submitted Nov. 20, 2013 | flag

Dr.Kelly Poncheri is very helpfull, friendly and knowledgeable. She gave me the right option for my foot surgery. Dr. Poncheri was very punctual the day of the surgery and my appointments. Thanks to Dr. Poncheri my healing proccess was better than I expected. Anyone needs a great doctor for yours foot, I strongly recommend Dr.Kelly Poncheri.

Submitted Nov. 19, 2013 | flag

Great patient care, extremely professional, detail and patient and above all knowledgeable. I have been her patient for over a year and have received excellent treatment during this time. She is also accompanied by a great and professional staff, Katrina.

Submitted Oct. 1, 2013 | flag

Excellent care very knowledgeable and courteous very firm patient participation with health care.

Submitted Sept. 24, 2013 | flag

Dr. Poncheri is the fifth podiatrist I went to for an ulcer on my great toe. As a diabetic I had been told that this was not going to heal easily. Dr. Poncheri's youth, knowledge, and overall patient concern allowed her surgical procedure to completely heal my great toe without pain and very quickly. I am now completely healed.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2013 | flag

Dr. Poncheri is an awesome, kind, caring dr. She is very understanding of pain and very precise of procedures. I would not hesitate to return with any foot or ankle issues. Thank you for your expertise's.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2013 | flag

Dr. Poncheri is an outstanding doctor. She is very professional. She did not sugar coat any findings, so I new exactly what was going to happen or could happen with treatment. Also, I never had to wait on her, she was always on time or even early when I arrived for my appointments. She has surrounded herself with a wonderful staff that reflects her values as a physician. She answered every question, and with my injury, there were many. The rooms were clean and precautions were met with the appropriate personal protection equipment to protect me from any infections. Dr. Poncheri and her staff also had wonderful rapport and always were concerned with my injury. I was always supplied with the right materials that accelerated healing and equipment to move around. I would personally recommend Dr. Poncheri, being that I am in the medical field myself. On a personal note, I hope when she retires, they frame her lab coat in the hall of fame of physicians, because she is unforgettable!

Submitted Sept. 10, 2013 | flag