Rate Dr. Richard Foxx

Dr. Richard Foxx's Ratings

The staff at Agua Serena Medical and Skin Spa is superb - I requested and receive phone calls alerting me to any special pricing and skin care packages based on my personal maintenance schedule for botox. I am a Californian born and raised and Doc Foxx is working with me to help my skin overcome years of suntanning. The product Line JoAnn Foxx has developed with Dr. Foxx is excellent - in my experience with all price points and dozens of product lines, the Foxx lineup is unbeatable. I am very prudent with my money - and feel this Medical and Skin Spa offers tremendous value.

Submitted July 26, 2013 | flag

Dr. Foxx and his staff are quite simply exceptional.A visit to their medical spa is always a highlight of my stay in Indian Wells. If I could pack them in my suitcase and bring them home to Canada with me, I would! Dr. Foxx exemplifies the high standard that every profession should aspire to.

Submitted Sept. 22, 2011 | flag