Rate Dr. Shelley X. Peng

Dr. Shelley X. Peng's Ratings

My husband and I have been going to Dr. Peng for 11 years. She is extremely knowledgeable in acupuncture and her use of herbs. She is warm, , and very compassionate in her treatment.
She tailors her treatment to your specific needs and medical condition.
Her staff is very helpful and makes you feel comfortable while being treated.
I go to Dr. Peng first, and if she cannot help(which is very rare), she will recommend seeing an MD. Her expertise in infertility is amazing. The pictures on the walls of all her babies, speak for themselves
Can't give enough praise to Dr, Peng and to her knowledge of the human body.
Would highly recommend Dr. Peng , acupuncture, acupressure and her overall treatment.
Terry & Pete Mare

Submitted Aug. 29, 2014 | flag

AMAZING!

Submitted Aug. 14, 2014 | flag

she used to be so much better when she was in queens. her front desk is not great at all and waiting time is out of control. the dr. is great

Submitted Jan. 23, 2014 | flag

Dr. Peng is an angel! She literally changed my life. For years I was dealing with infertility issues, and had began to think I had reached the end of the road of options. Dr. Peng was caring, considerate and reassuring. Her staff is fantastic, and Luna always greats you with a smile. Her treatments, and her approach are efficient and effective. And now my daughters picture has been added to her photo collage of all the beautiful children that she helped to bring into the world.

Submitted Oct. 23, 2013 | flag

She's the best. My neck had been hurting for so long, I'd almost given up. She fixed it. Now I swear by acupuncture.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2013 | flag

Remarkable and insightful. Her treatment effects the body and internal systems. Outstanding doctor and staff.

Submitted Dec. 11, 2012 | flag

Dr. Peng is AMAZING! If you have any aches or pains, she is the person to see. Her practice treats a variety of illnesses/ailments/afflictions, all via acupuncture, acupressure and herbs. I've been seeing Dr. Peng when needed for the past 5 years and it is worth every penny. If conventional western medicine isn't working for you, please consider Dr. Peng.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2011 | flag

Excellent treatment. Warm, caring personality. Staff is very friendly, helpful and accommodating. Would definitely recommend her services to anyone in need of acupuncture.

Submitted Sept. 1, 2010 | flag