Rate Dr. Donyce L. Brenneman

Dr. Donyce L. Brenneman's Ratings

Dr Brenneman is not the typical therapist. She takes the time and effort to really get to know me and what my issues are. She doesn't always say what I want to hear. I had years of therapists who did that and I never got better. She says what I really need to hear so that I can make the changes in my life so my life can be what I really want and need.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2535691].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2014

Dr. B. is a wonderful therapist. The traits our family appreciated were her wisdom, compassion, caring, and faith. She brought our family through some really tough times. When I look at where we were a year ago compared to now, it takes my breath away. Sometimes she may not say what you want to hear, but what you need to hear. Isn't that the way it should be?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][212741].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][212742].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2013

This was my first time and it almost tvurned me off therapy. She was often late and ended too soon. I feel she forces her specialty issues on you. And when told her I wanted to stop coming she took it personally and was very rude. It was very disappointed because she seemed like a nice pick :(

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][212740].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2013

Dr. B helped save my son's life and I will forever be very grateful. She was very knowledgeable about his condition and very effective in her treatment. She worked with our schedule to make it as easy as possible to come in. She is a very good communicator. She really cares about her patients. Her faith is important to her and we really appreciated that. She went out of her way to help. She always had a smile on her face and encouraging words. She helped heal the whole family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][212739].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

Dr. Brenneman assisted my son in breaking through some tremendous pain from past trauma that had been haunting him for years. She was fearless, affirming, insightful and professional. I would want no one else working with my loved ones.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][212738].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2013

I thought she was completely rude. Worst therapist I ever had. She tried telling me I just wanted attention and gave up on me. She made me pay 50 dollars for a "no-show" when I called her and told her I wasn't coming! Biggest waste of my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][212737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2011

Dr. Brenneman is very nice, non judgmental, caring and helpful. Dr. Brenneman gives you all her attention and does not make you feel as if She is in a hurry to move on with someone else. You can trust her. Dr. Brenneman does not answer your questions with " well, how do you feel about that" or other stupid questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][212736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2011

I had sought help from at least five other councelors. Dr. Brenneman is the first professional in 35 years that has accurately diagnosed my condition and provided the right therapy to put me on the path to healing. I am ever so grateful !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][212735].votes_count ]]