Rate Dr. Luis A. Rives

Dr. Luis A. Rives's Ratings

I love Dr Rives. He's kinda scatterbrained, but he will listen and is very calm. I really freaked out on him and he didn't force me into the hospital. very reliable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1975441].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2011

Loved him! He was always on time. He was listened to everything I said and I never felt rushed. He really helped me through my major depression. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1975440].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2009

He was very knowledgable. He never rushed our time. Made me feel very comfortable and has helped me with my PTSD, anxiety, and depression.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1975439].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2008

In spite of my requests that he cease attending my mother in her nursing home(advanced Alz), Dr. Rives has charged her acct for 2 psychiatric visits when she was comotose in the last month before her death, $94/ea (I assume he was already in the nursing home for other patients, as he is the 'house' psych). Don't let yourself (or Medicaid) be abused!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1975438].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2007

have only seen him once (with my dad) but so far I've been impressed...time will tell, tho.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1975437].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2006

Dr. Rive's is a great doctor if you want to be overmedicated. He will prescribe any drug you are seeking. He has no clue what he is doing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1975442].votes_count ]]