Rate Dr. Luis A. Rives

Dr. Luis A. Rives's Ratings

I love Dr Rives. He's kinda scatterbrained, but he will listen and is very calm. I really freaked out on him and he didn't force me into the hospital. very reliable.

Submitted Nov. 9, 2011 | flag

Loved him! He was always on time. He was listened to everything I said and I never felt rushed. He really helped me through my major depression. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Oct. 20, 2009 | flag

He was very knowledgable. He never rushed our time. Made me feel very comfortable and has helped me with my PTSD, anxiety, and depression.

Submitted Oct. 14, 2008 | flag

In spite of my requests that he cease attending my mother in her nursing home(advanced Alz), Dr. Rives has charged her acct for 2 psychiatric visits when she was comotose in the last month before her death, $94/ea (I assume he was already in the nursing home for other patients, as he is the 'house' psych). Don't let yourself (or Medicaid) be abused!

Submitted May 8, 2007 | flag

have only seen him once (with my dad) but so far I've been impressed...time will tell, tho.

Submitted July 31, 2006 | flag

Dr. Rive's is a great doctor if you want to be overmedicated. He will prescribe any drug you are seeking. He has no clue what he is doing.

Submitted June 27, 2006 | flag