Rate Dr. Taylor T. Tran

Dr. Taylor T. Tran's Ratings

Dr. Tran is fantastic! i can't say enough about her! She takes her time to listen to my kids problems. she is soo good with my kids too. BEST PEDIATRICIAN around!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2580796].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

She is such a wonderful doctor. She takes her time with us and makes my children feel at ease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][212928].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2013

Dr. Tran is awsome! She is friendly, takes her time and she cares about her patients. She respects our opinion regarding vacinations. We want to follow an alternative vacination schedule for our baby and she supports our decision. We are so happy to have found her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][212927].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2012

Doctor Tran is a very good doctor. She is attentive and actually listens to your concerns, and it is very nice with children. Always friendly has been my son's pediatrician for 2 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][212926].votes_count ]]