Rate Dr. MITA N. SHETH

Dr. MITA N. SHETH's Ratings

Dr. Sheth made me wait a couple of weeks when my implant loosened. By the time I had an appointment the implant had come out completely (on a Friday). Since they are closed Friday and then for personal reasons they were closed on that Monday, by Tuesday the gum had closed over post. Dr. Sheth did not warn me of pain I would experience during and after they forced open the gum. She did not say do this or that if you experience pain. When the pain did not subside with Advil, I called and they advised me. I was in excruciating pain that whole day and night. I had to self medicate with Nyquil to get sleep. This could all have been avoided if Dr. Sheth had seen me sooner and provided pain management information before I left the office. Instead, I had to suffer needlessly. I miss Dr. Hansmann and this never would have happened with him. I am never going back to Dr. Sheth….ever!

Submitted June 4, 2014 | flag

Dr Sheth is friendly and answers questions clearly. However, a year after working on 3 crowns, all of them had to be re-worked on. I liked her, but I don't think this was a good thing… Her office's hygienist Gayle, however, is the best my husband and I have every had!

Submitted April 4, 2013 | flag

Dr. Sheth is AMAZING. I have had 2 root canals with her. I had fillings come out on both sides of my mouth leaving a giant hole in one of the teeth. I thought she was going to have to pull it but not only did she save that tooth, but she did it with 0 pain during or after the procedure. I'd always had friends come back from dental work in excruciating pain but I left feeling on top of the world. She is amazing and nice...and the office smells like candy. Very pleasant experience to say the least.

Submitted Dec. 19, 2011 | flag

We had a good experience with Dr.Sheth. The office was nice and her work was pain-free.

Submitted March 19, 2011 | flag