Rate Dr. Justina M. Deitz

Dr. Justina M. Deitz's Ratings

Shee was very polite and spend a lot of time with me and was interested in discussing my issues and answering my questions. She definitelly took more interest that the last endocrynologist I have seen last year.

Submitted June 13, 2014 | flag

Her office staff in Emerson are a bunch of rude unprofessional people.

Submitted May 21, 2014 | flag

dr Deitz was rude, unprofessionally dressed, unsympathetic and never called me back to follow up on my care.

Submitted May 12, 2014 | flag

I feel very confident with Dr. deitz....it's the office staff that needs to learn about customer service skills.

Submitted April 25, 2014 | flag

The best doctor in the entire USA. She saved my life. She's brilliant.

Submitted Feb. 9, 2014 | flag

Worst doctor ever! Glad that she is gone. I have switched to Dr. Lee and I finally have someone who cares. Anyone looking for her must be as nuts as she is!

Submitted Dec. 12, 2013 | flag

Very smart Dr and extremely attractive! Where did she go? If anyone knows where she is practicing, let me know, thx

Submitted Dec. 3, 2013 | flag

Dr. Deitz has disappeared. Regardless of her reasons for leaving the BMA office, it is highly UNPROFESSIONAL for her to leave without even contacting her patients. BMA is also no help because they refuse to tell anyone where Dr. Deitz has gone to, so even if we wanted to follow her to her new practice (assuming she has one) we can't. I am now forced to look for a new endocrinologist, as I no longer trust the BMA office. Thyroid diseases are very serious and need to be closely monitored, and when your doctor can just disappear without any notice that doesn't really instill confidence in the practice or its physicians. If I could choose a rating lower than a 1, I would. I am very dissatisfied with the entire situation, and everyone that is involved (Dr Deitz and BMA).

Submitted Nov. 20, 2013 | flag

Where has Dr Deitz gone to? She no longer is in the Englewood Group where she was and no one can offer any assistance to where she went....info please anyone??

Submitted Nov. 18, 2013 | flag

Dr. Dietz doesn't spend enough time explaining the possible side effects of medications and isn't available to her patients. I was having an issue and needed to discontinue the medication she prescribed. I had read online not to discontinue abruptly. It took multiple calls/messages to her office to finally have her call me back only to have her tell me to just stop taking it! She then wanted me to come back in, pay another co-pay, and spend a ridiculous amount of time waiting to see her in order to discuss other medication options. Her nutrition advise (as well as the nutritionist she referred me to) were useless. Needless to say I'll be finding a new endocrinologist.

Submitted Oct. 1, 2013 | flag