Rate Dr. Justina M. Deitz

Dr. Justina M. Deitz's Ratings

For those of you looking for Dr. Dietz she is practicing at Bergen Gastroenterology. Tel 201.967.8221. She is incredible. very thorough, intelligent, compassionate and caring. She is literally saving the lives of my 21 year old daughter and my 19 year old son. She has looked for things that other doctors did not look for and has found issues which were causing all their health problems! For all of those people giving her poor ratings because of the office staff, which I did not have a problem with, who are you going to see someone working at the front desk or her? To rate her low because of office staff is ridiculous!!!! She is amazing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2576834].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

Shee was very polite and spend a lot of time with me and was interested in discussing my issues and answering my questions. She definitelly took more interest that the last endocrynologist I have seen last year.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2237503].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Her office staff in Emerson are a bunch of rude unprofessional people.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2237502].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

dr Deitz was rude, unprofessionally dressed, unsympathetic and never called me back to follow up on my care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2237501].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

I feel very confident with Dr. deitz....it's the office staff that needs to learn about customer service skills.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2237500].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

The best doctor in the entire USA. She saved my life. She's brilliant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][213063].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2014

Worst doctor ever! Glad that she is gone. I have switched to Dr. Lee and I finally have someone who cares. Anyone looking for her must be as nuts as she is!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][213062].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2013

Very smart Dr and extremely attractive! Where did she go? If anyone knows where she is practicing, let me know, thx

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][213061].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2013

Dr. Deitz has disappeared. Regardless of her reasons for leaving the BMA office, it is highly UNPROFESSIONAL for her to leave without even contacting her patients. BMA is also no help because they refuse to tell anyone where Dr. Deitz has gone to, so even if we wanted to follow her to her new practice (assuming she has one) we can't. I am now forced to look for a new endocrinologist, as I no longer trust the BMA office. Thyroid diseases are very serious and need to be closely monitored, and when your doctor can just disappear without any notice that doesn't really instill confidence in the practice or its physicians. If I could choose a rating lower than a 1, I would. I am very dissatisfied with the entire situation, and everyone that is involved (Dr Deitz and BMA).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][213060].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2013

Where has Dr Deitz gone to? She no longer is in the Englewood Group where she was and no one can offer any assistance to where she went....info please anyone??

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][213059].votes_count ]]