Rate Dr. ALIREZA HALATI

Dr. ALIREZA HALATI's Ratings

We have been seeing Dr. Halati for the past few years for my 4 kids. He is very compassionate and is always open to suggestions and doesn't make u feel stupid as a parent. I would recommend him to everyone looking for a good pediatrician. The office staff on the other hand is the worse staff I've ever encountered. They are rude and snippy and don't want to hear what u have to say. They know everything. If it wasn't for Dr. Halati, I would never step foot in that office. They work in a pediatricians office. Really??? U r working with kids and parents all day. Change your attitude or u will lose a lot more clientele.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2012 | flag

Dr. Halati is very personable and very caring of my son. I am never rushed and can always ask any questions I have. I have made same day appointments for my son, and thats a huge plus. Office and waiting room is clean and professional. Office staff could use a lesson in cliant relations. They are cold and do not greet or give eye contact. Doctors assistants are very friendly caring. I will continue to recommend Dr Halati.

Submitted April 7, 2011 | flag

Love this office. all the doctors are great with the kids. I never feel rushed. the staff is great also. Dr. Halati is knowledgable and never pressures you with his opinion.

Submitted July 6, 2010 | flag